Children

Unfortunately, the last thing Onrii did was turn back time to where your wounds were open again. Your blood split all along the ground and you dropped to your knees. "You bitch." You cough.

Erza, Rouge and Sting came in to get the both of you. Rouge carried Onrii away, while Sting knelt by your side. "You did it _________." He kissed you infront of all these people and they all gasped.

"Oh right. They didn't know we got married." You chuckle and nod to Erza to help you out.

-

You couldn't sleep because something was tugging at your brain, so you lay in that infirmary bed in silence.

Some time later your mind wandered off to the prophecy. "...it will have two magics, and the second will plunge the child into darkness..."

"Bring the Second Generation's doom..."

"Only the first generation can stop it..."

You shook your head to clear your mind. You couldn't think about stuff like that now, so you got up and limped all the way to where your friends were. "_________! What are you doing out of bed?!" Wendy exclaims.

"It's okay, I just came to get the twins." You nodded to them and smiled. Lisanna, who was holding them, passed them to you. "Thanks." You kissed their foreheads and walked away.

-

You had fully recovered by the time you got to where the rest of your team was waiting. "We're about to do one more group battle so who's going in?" Mirajane asked.

"How about Natsu? Maybe it'll be something he's good at." You chuckled along with the others. Natsu puffed up his chest and hopped in the arena.

"Uh... ________?" Erza mumbled.

"Hm?"

"C-can I hold Luna...? I haven't gotten to hold her before..." She blushed as if she was nervous.

"Of course!" You laughed and let her take Luna. The little girl immediately started playing with Erza's hair and giving her kisses.

"She likes you." You grinned at Erza's awe-stricken face. You caught Mira staring out of the corner of your eye and placed Eric in her arms.

"O-oh! Thank you..." She smiled and started rocking her body to sooth him. 'Adorable.'

A/N: Only a few more chapters left before the sequel!!

Juvia: Awww

Gray: we'll still be in it right?

A/N: the sequel is based around the prophecy so yeah. And it'll still be from the readers point of view... Most of the time

Pantherlily: Alright!