Parties Are Fun (part 1)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 4K reads ermegerd!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! I'll try to make this really good for you guys. Enjoy!

"______" your name echoes in your mind somewhere, but all you see is pitch black.

"______"

You slowly blink, seeing blurry figures in front of you. "I think she's waking up." The first person you see is Sting... hovering 6 inches from your face.

"Get your hot stinky breath away from my face." you breathe. He moves out of the way.

"Nice to see that your still yourself." you hear Mira's voice from somewhere in the room.

"Did we win?" You asked remembering the incident.
"Yeah. We did it ______. We defeated the dragons." Lucy smiles and holds up a victory symbol.

Your vision clears and you see almost all of Fairy Tail and Sting and Rouge. "Where's Natsu?" You as searching faces. Suddenly a blur jumps right on top of you. "Right here!" Natsu laughs. You scream from his suddenness and punch him in the face, causing him to fall off the bed.

Everyone in the room sweat drops and/or laughs and you laugh right along with them. Sting momentarily growls at Natsu before Evergreen asks, "Why is Sabertooth in here?" Everyone's eyes avert to Sting and Rouge.

"You didn't notice?" Rouge asks.

"You aren't the one we were concerned for so no." Gajeel remarks.

"Gajeel... you were concerned for me?" You blink.

"Pfft no. I only came here 'cause-" Levy and Juvia smack him upside the head. "I mean yes." he mumbles.

"______!" Lector flys up to you and hugs your neck and fake cries. "I thought you were going to die!" Your eye twitches at that point.

"I'm just glad you're okay." Sting says and reaches for your hand, but Natsu, Gray, and Romeo (yes Romeo) tackle him.

"Don't touch her!" Natsu says about to pound his face in.

"Boys!" You yell. "If you don't get off him right now I'll end you." you say with Erza's 'don't even think about fucking with me' face. They all scrambled away.

"Why'd you protect him?" Wendy asks and Carla gives you a questioning look. "Because he... is my boyfriend...." you sheepishly say.

"NANI?!" Pretty much everyone.

"I knew it!" Levy shouted. Everyone turned to her. "When she told us that she beat the crap out of him after Lu's first match, I knew something was up."

Then they all turned to you. "You... beat him up...?" Gray looks from Sting to you.

"No way. I don't believe it." Natsu scoffs. You smirk and stand up out of the bed. "I accept your challenge." you get in a fighting stance as everyone retreats to the back of the room. Natsu replies with a smirk of his own and throws a flaming punch at you. You dodge it and push his arm away, while moving forward and kneeing him (you know where) and elbowing him in the middle of his collar bone, sending him to the floor.

"I win." you put your hands on your hips and look back at your guild to see their mouths hanging open. "So that makes me, Erza, Mira, Laxus, and Master that are able to tame him yeah?" You asked and everyone nodded.

Then a guard opens the door. "The King would like to hold a party to thank you for helping us."

"We'd be happy to attend thank you." Master replies and the guard leaves the room.

"Let's go party!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You're with Erza, Lisanna, Mira, Lucy, Wendy, and Levy in the dressing room putting on dresses. You put on a white long dress that is fitting above the waist and flows out and kisses the floor. You put on gold 1 inch heels and gold bobby pins to keep the sides of your hair back.

"_______ you look beautiful!" Wendy admires you.

"Thanks Wendy. You look just as pretty." You hug her. You thought about her as a sister and was so thankful to be in the same guild as all of the girls.

You sit on the makeup table watching everyone, and Erza as she checks her makeup. "I love being with you guys." you say out of the blue.

"I love being with you too ________." Mira replies with a smile. "Now let's get out there and have a good time." She puts her hand on Lisanna's shoulder and you all nod.

"Yeah."