A What?!

You woke up a few days later feeling stranger than you did yesterday. You shrugged and leaned over to see if Lucy was still asleep.

You jumped out of the bed and landed on your toes silently and went into the bathroom and closed the door. Turning on the bathtub, you grabbed a towel, wrapped it around yourself and went to the dresser to grab some clothes and went back in the bathroom.

-

You left the apartment and walked all the way to Fairy Tail where you smoked and walked up to Mira. "Is it normal to feel happy and sick at the same time." You asked describing the way you're feeling.

"Well it depends on what you just did." Mira smiled back, and you swear you saw the gears turn in that head of hers.

The sick feeling started to become dominant and you sat down. "Ugh..." You groan, trying to keep your breakfast down. Mira rubbed your back, "You okay? Need me to get you something?"

You nodded your head. "Trash can...!" You slap your hand over your mouth and keep your mouth shut as Mira runs to get the trash can. 'Shit! What the hell is wrong with me?!' You though just as Mira brought the trash can around and you threw up in it.

Lucy came into the guild and looked horrified at the sight that was you. "WENDY!" She called, not knowing if she was here or not. Thankfully, Wendy rushed over to you and waited until you were done to lay you on your back and start healing you.

After some time, Wendy stopped but you still felt horrible. "There's nothing wrong with Ms. ________." She said sitting on her knees. By now, the entire guild had gathered around to make sure you were okay. "She's obviously sick! Common Wendy!" You think you heard one of the boys say.

"She isn't in danger." Wendy shook her head and smiled. "Because _________ is going to have a baby!" She held your hand as everyone gasped at the same time. You sat up and burped as a beam of white left your mouth and burned a hole in the guild. You blinked at it. "Son of a...!" You stopped yourself because there were children present, but the adults understood.

"Who's the father?" Mirajane stupidly asked. "Sting." You growled and stood up and was fully prepared to go kill him.

-

You burned another hole in Sabertooth and the doors fell before you even got to push them open. Glares were sent your way but you ignored them. "I'm going to be here often now so get used to that. Where the hell is Sting?" You demanded tapping your foot in annoyance.

Rouge walked up to you and put his hand on your shoulder. "Sorry I didn't make your birthday, I was on a job. Sting is getting here." He said just as Yukino walked in before Sting.

"Hey Yukino!" You smiled and waved containing your wrath because that was for him. She waved back and side stepped for Sting to get in and he smiled and came to hug you when you slapped him.

"You idiot!" You shouted and he recoiled. "Ow! What did I do?!" He rubbed his cheek.

"You got me pregnant!" You crossed your arms as gasps erupted from Sabertooth. You don't know why they were surprised. "I've been throwing up all morning AND I have your magic." You glared at him.

His eyes widened. "I... Did?" He seemed disappointed. "Do you not remember? Or should I remind you how we-" he covered your mouth to stop you from talking as he blushed and looked at his guild mates from the corner of his eyes.

"What do I do?" He sighs. You scowl and smack his hand away. "Are you not happy about this?! Is this not what you wanted?!" You pushed him away from you. He hesitates with his answer and you nod, walking out of Sabertooth and heading back to Fairy Tail.

-

"So he wasn't happy?" Juvia asked rubbing your back as your fave was buried in your hands. "He didn't seem like it." You were fighting tears with anger.

"I might as well just kill him with his own magic." You grumble. "No need. I'm gonna do it." Natsu said cracking his knuckles like a badass.

"Let me help ya. I still got a bone to pick with him." Gray said from behind you. "Gray your clothes." Cana shouted from her usual spot.

Everyone was ready to defend your honor but it didn't seem right. "Guys it's okay really. I'll just raise it on my own no big deal. Though I'm sure Lucy will be crowded." You chuckled trying to lighten the mood.

"We'll all help." Levy smiled at you. "And we can still go on missions together until-" you cut her of. "Until I blow up like a balloon. I'll be waddling like a penguin." You get up and waddle around making everyone laugh.

No the day didn't go how you planned, and no you didn't have a boyfriend anymore, but you did have Fairy Tail and you're pretty sure that's all you'll ever need.

A/N: Yeah I posted them on the same day. I actually finished this chapter first then went back to Nobody Needs To Know
Vote and Comment!

Mira: Aw that's so sad! My OTP isn't canon anymore! *crying in a corner*

Lucy: Men (T_T) (-_-)

You: Totally

Gray: What's that supposed to mean?!

Morgan: So um... What's going on?

A/N: Okay minna that's it for now! Until next time!