Christmas Special!

Hey minna! This has nothing to do with the plot, nothing has changed, so it's kind of like and OVA, but not. Don't think about that too much.

"Lisanna! Toss me that reef!" You yelled, flying in the air. It was Christmas Eve and it was Team FON's job to decorate the guild.

Sting was at home taking care of the twins so you didn't have a reason to worry about them. You planned on getting him a very special Christmas present anyway.

"Upsy daisy!" Lisanna yelled and tossed up the reef. Levy and Juvia were decorating the inside of the guild, and you were sure they were doing a good job.

-

Half an hour later, you were all finished with the outside. "With a couple hours to spare!" you giggled while walking in the guild. You saw Juvia finishing up and going over to Gray and Storm, and Levy awkwardly sitting through another one of Jet and Droy's fights. Natsu and Lucy were kissing under the mistletoe and it was both gross and adorable. "Yo! Natsu, Lucy! Why don't you two get a room?" you shouted at them. They broke away and instantly blushed as the rest of the guild laughed. 

Juvia walked over to you holding little Storm in her arms. "Juvia wants to know what ___________ is going to get Sting for Christmas." She smiled.

"That's actually what i wanted to ask you about." You twiddled your thumbs. "Would i look better in a red bow, or a green one?" You held out two ribbons on your arm. Juvia thought about it for a moment and smirked a little.

"Is ____________ going to do something naughty?" She leaned in. You blushed and looked away for a moment. "Y-yeah... But I also wanted to ask you if you could look after Eric and Luna for me? I cant have them ruining the evening with their crying."

"Of course!" She beamed. "Storm's been needing a play date anyway." She tickled the little tyke and he bubbled with laughter. "But you should wear a white bow. Make it all the more exciting." She winked and walked off back to Gray.

"Alright everyone! Time for the Secret Santa drawing!" Mira announced. Since we all agreed to host Christmas at the guild, we were doing Secret Santa. You all went up and pulled a name from the bowl. 'Natsu'

"Lucy." You whispered. She looked at your piece of paper and chuckled.

"I don't know __________. I mean... It's not like their's a pair of magic enhancing wrist cuffs he's had on his mind..." She winks and walks off.

You shook your head and smiled. "Lisanna, who'd you get?" You asked as she walked past you.

"Big sister Mira. I'm going to get here a dress." She smiled and then ran away as the devil herself was making a bee-line for you.

"________. Word is you're doing something naughty for Sting. Care to share details?" She grabbed your forearms.

"Uh... No." You took a step back and went to drink spiked eggnog with Wendy, Morgan, and Cana. (Because we can't leave out Morgan *tears*)

"Wendy!" You fanned her as she passed out from the alcohol. Morgan's drunken side was that she though she was a super hero.

And you? You were 100% more mischievous than normal. Knowing Levy likes Gajeel was the perfect thought to go kiss her.

You used your takeover magic and transformed into Gajeel. "Hey shrimp..." You scratched the back of your head for dramatic effect.

"What's up Ga-" she was cut off by Gajeel's (your) lips pressing against hers. Everybody gasped as she wrapped her arms around your neck.

You transform back into yourself and pull away from Levy and laughed.

"...________!" Cana called your name and you snapped out of your thought to see the actual Gajeel and Levy kissing.

'I can see the future!' You thought to yourself as you smirked.

-

When you finally got home, Juvia left a note on your door saying that she grabbed the twins and whisked you luck. You smiled and stuffed the note into your back pocket and went to work.

You put on your (favorite color) eyeshadow, and blood-red lipstick. You stripped of all your clothes and wrapped yourself in the white how you bought on the way home. You say on the bed with two minutes to spare before Sting got home.

You were at Sting's place because Lucy was hosting a Christmas Party in her apartment. "_______! I got you a present--" he looked at you wide eyed.

"Merry Christmas Sting~" you smirked.

A/N: K I was gonna post this tomorrow but I can't wait so I'm just gonna do it since it's Christmas Eve Eve.

Zeref: Anxious aren't we?

A/N: Heartless bastards are we? Oops, just you. STOP TRYING TO END THE WORLD!

Zeref: No

A/N: you know what? Can you shut up while I cry over igneel? Because everyone is dying and I hate it.

Lucy: wow...

Natsu: IGNEELS DEAD?!

A/N: GOTTA BLAST