False Alarm

I finally got an idea! I was going to speed it up and get you into labor but I wanna have this first. Call me crazy but I think I'm rushing the book.

It was a beautiful summer day and you suggested that Fairy Tail and Sabertooth go on a picnic together! Being 7 almost 8 months pregnant with twins isn't very flattering for your once curvy body.

You all met at the place where Fairy Tail had the blossom party. Coincidently, you and Sting were in the very center of the whole party, and people kept coming up to try to feel the babies kick. Eventually, you saw Juvia pull Gray over to you.

"Hey guys!" You waved them over. "What's up? Have you guys tried the pizza? So deli-" Juvia cut you off and whispered something in your ear.

"REALLY?!" Your jaw dropped open and she nodded. You noticed that Gray didn't let go of her hand, even when he was blushing and looking away. "Hold on, I have to go tell someone something." You said waddling over to Mira to tell her about it. "I didn't even have to put them in a box!"

-

You were chatting with Erza about cake and Jellal when a sharp pain went through your hips. "Ahhhhhhhh!" You cliched your stomach. Erza was alarmed and didn't know what to do. "__________, what's wrong?!"

"Ahhhh-- I don't know!" You cringed as the pain kept shooting through you. Lucy came running over and shouted. "Oh my god she's going into labor!!"

Stings head whipped around so fast you thought his head might spin off. "But I still have two months left!" You scream. Gasps an murmurs were being exchanged as Sting rushed over to pick you up. "No put me down you fucking idiot!" You shouted. Caught off guard, Sting put you down just as Mira came along with the magic mobile. "Get in!"

-

"It was just a contraction." Dr. Helus told you as you lay in the hospital bed fully calm. "What is that?!" Sting panicked. You put your hand over his mouth without looking away from the doctor.

"I means your less than a month away. When your water breaks, you'll really be in labor, so don't go too far from the hospital." She says writing things down and taking quick glances at Sting.

"My husband and I thank you doctor." You made sure that she knew you weren't going to give him up any time soon. She heard you alright and recoiled a bit before walking out the door.

Sting buried his head in your neck. "Don't do that to me ever again." His muffled words went straight to your ears. "Sting, I can't control when the kids want to leave my body." You chuckled.

-

Sting took you back to the picnic and of course, you were bombarded with questions. Laughing it all off, you had a good time.

A/N: AQUARIUUUUUSSSSSS *crying*

Lucy: WHAT? WHAT HAPPENS TO AQUARIUS??????

A/N: Nothing! She just... Is really relatable??

Mashima: Nice save😒

A/N: You shut up!! I'm very angry at you!!! How could you make them canon and then kill her!!?!

Makorov: Kill who?!

A/N: NOTHING.

Gray: Are you going to make an OVA about us??

A/N: 🌚
That reminds me. I may or may not put _________ in the Tartarus arc because I just skipped like 2 arcs already.

Levy: So the baby names are Luna Iris Eucliffe, and Eric Damian Eucliffe. Chow!