Flashback

Ok, I'm gonna show you a flashback of the previous night, when your boyfriend almost didn't have a head if he'd kept talking. So enjoy!

You came into your room and screamed into your pillow. "That idiot!" You screamed some more, then went to the kitchen to get some orange juice.

On your way to the living room, you saw someone unexpectedly on your couch. "Gah!" You threw your orange juice at them and grabbed the first thing to your left, and it was a plate. 'Dammit'

"What was that for?" A familiar whine rang in your ears.

"Sting?" You went to turn on the light, and sure enough, it was him. "What the hell are you doing here?" You regain your normal breathing.

"Making sure that we- *cough* i mean that fairy didn't get any idea's..." he stared at your face for a long ass time. "Are you drunk?"

"Maybe... ugh! Now I gotta get more juice, I have a headache from your inconsiderate-ness." You trudged all the way back to the kitchen and poured yourself some more OJ and came to sit on the couch and drink it.

Sting just stared at you, fascinated. "Can I help you?" You said very annoyed. He took your cup. "Hey! I'm not done! Give it back!" You reach behind him, but he kisses you.

You both passionately kissed, until he picked you up and carried you to your bed, as soon as you fell asleep on his chest.