A/N

Hi minna! I know I haven't updated in two weeks, and I know you've all been waiting. I'm sorry! >~< Anyway, I'm going on a trip for Momorial Weekend (Americans will understand) and I didn't bring my laptop. Hopefully I can have access to a computer on my va-ca and update the latest chapter.

Lucy: I've been so bored!

Levy: Common A/N, the people need you!

Romeo: please! Update!

Erza: I'd have to agree. A/N you've been so consistent with updating, you can't pause the story without warning.

You: I've been waiting to do something for for-ev-er! T-T

A/N: I'm sorry! I've been super busy lately! I've tried, but I keep feeling like Cinderella with all these chores that I've been having because I'm moving. Just please bear with me, and I'll get the next chapter to you hopefully on Thursday (5/28/15) and if I don't I'll let you in on a little secret on how the story ends.

Gajeel: Sounds fair

Happy: *eats fish*

Carla: You do realize that that's a pretty large loss if you don't do what you said.

A/N: Carla, I love you, but stop being a sour puss. It's annoying.

Wendy: Should I do the disclaimer?

Gray: No, this isn't a chapter.

A/N: Go ahead and do it, just for the new people

Wendy: Hai! Fairy Tail plots and characters belong to Hiro Mashima!

A/N: I promise I'll get it to you in the next week, even if it means loosing sleep. Please just hold out a little longer. Thanks for reading.