Confessions and Consiquences

You stood outside the Sabertooth pit, tapping your foot furiously waiting for Sting. When he finally did come out he was smirking until he saw your face. "Oh hey _______..." You could tell he wanted to tease you again, but he also knew it would end in serious pain.

You grabbed his jacket and pushed him to the opposite wall, holding him down. "Don't you 'hey' me." you hiss. "And if you know what's good for you, you won't say anything about the match, because I will put you in a world of hurt." You were so close you could see every detail in his eyes.

"Why do you even care? Why do you still want her for your team?" He said, carefully choosing his words.

"We don't operate the way you do. We care for one another like we're family. You don't leave anyone behind, and you don't give up on them." Your eyes flashed with anger and love. You wanted to kiss him so badly, but you were angry with him, do you had to hold back.

"That's a load of crap. What Natsu said on the chariot race was crap too. You don't care about your friends." He laughed for a second before cringing and groaning in pain.

Your knee was in his nether regions, and he was in serious pain. "Would we get so worked up about one of our guild members getting hurt if we didn't? Natsu even saved our youngest fairy, and Lucy stopped fighting, so Asca wouldn't get hurt." you whispered coldly in his ear as you set your foot down.

Sting slowly recovered and stared at your face, examining every detail. He leaned in, and your lips touched once again. A shiver went down your spine at the touch of his lips. You broke the kiss for a moment, and put your forehead on his. "This is wrong." you whisper.

"Then why does it feel so right?" He says kissing you again. Your body shivered and flinched every time you heard a noise. He wrapped his arms around your waist and left a trail of kisses on your jaw again.

"No hickeys. I had enough trouble explaining the last one." you half gasped.

"Fine, but your mine." he says into your skin.

"Is that a confession?" You whisper into his ear before nibbling it.

"I love you ________."

"I lo-" there were footsteps coming your way from the balcony. You pulled yourself away from Sting and bolted down the hallway towards your guild.
"I love you too." you said to yourself, knowing he wouldn't hear it.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! But I think it captured the x Sting moment perfectly!

Sting: You are a great kisser...

A/N: She is isn't she?

Sting: How would you know?

A/N: If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, I'll kick you where the sun don't shine bub.

Wendy: Fairy Tail belongs to Hiro Mashima! Don't forget!

A/N: Thank you Wendy-nee!

Lucy: Thanks for avenging me... Somewhat...

Levy: Vote if you liked it! Share it with your friends!

A/N: Thanks Levy-san! Bye Minna! Until next time!