Training

I swear this chapter won't be crappy! I promise! When have I ever broken a promise to you guys?

Team FON was training Morgan today, so we went to the hill in-between where Sabertooth's city is, and Magnolia.

"Alright Morgan what kind of magic do you want to learn?" You asked her while putting your elbow on Lisanna's shoulder.

Levy finally dragged the cart up and dumped all the books on the ground. "Go ahead Morgan, choose one. You can read them if you want to just to see what you might be learning." She smiled widely.

Morgan looked at all the books and shifted through them until she found a magic that looks good to her.

Morgan picks up a book and tries to read the title. "Re... Pli... Cat?" She shows the book to Juvia and Levy.

"Replicate." Juvia corrects her.

"It's a magic that allows you to copy your opponents magic." Levy informs her. Your eyes sparkle. "I have that!" You smile. "Whenever someone draws blood from me, I gain their magic, and get their ability to master it almost instantly."

Morgan smiles up at you. "Can you teach me how to use it?" You smile a little at her and shake your head. "I don't know. I was born with it." She frowned and you quickly said, "but I'm sure you can learn from that book."

She nods and looks at the book. "Can you guys help me?" She looked at us all.

"Of course Morgan!" Lisanna held a thumbs up and you all smiled. Levy read the directions to Morgan and Juvia, and they tested it out.

Lisanna gave Morgan lessons on hand-to-hand combat so she can fight while conserving energy.

Since this was Morgan's main magic and not her defense mechanism (like yours) Her replication came in when commanded it to, but only when Juvia's water magic hit her.

Levy had Juvia do very light attacks on Morgan, and then she she picked up Levy's solid script and used it against her.

"You're getting pretty good at this!"

A/N: Okay maybe I lied...

Mira: I dunno A/N. Seemed okay to me.

A/N: Thanks Mira!

Mira: You're welcome :)