Stress, Steps and Prophecies

After awkwardly announcing that both you and Levy are preggers, you've been watched over very closely... And not just by Sting and Gajeel, by everyone in the guild. They hover and offer to do things for you two when you don't even need the help.

Not to mention you don't even have a baby bump yet so it's futile. Not to mention all the stress of Natsu and Lucy's wedding planning. Lucy wanted everyone to wear white, but Natsu wants everyone to wear red for some reason.

"Why don't we compromise?" You asked the two of them. "We have the girls wear white and the guys wear red. The theme will be white and red it's that simple!" You huffed, tapping your fingers on the table.

"Why didn't we think of that?" Lucy threw her arms in the air in defeat. Natsu's mind seemed to be elsewhere, drifting off into space.

"Earth to Natsu." You snapped your fingers in his face, making him return to reality. "Hm? Oh right... Red and white. Got it." He mumbled.

"Where'd you go? What were you thinking about?" You tilted you head and smiled a little when Lucy held his hand.

"I was just thinking about... How Lucy hasn't gotten pregnant yet... And we've been ha-"

"Woah! I got it. It doesn't happen right away all the time. But Lucy, if you lay on the couch with your legs in the air and your head hanging off the seat, it increases your chances." You pat her leg and stand up, rubbing your throbbing temples.

"Ah! __________ come look!" A voice called you. 'What? Now? I just can't figure it out!' You sing in your head and walk over to Wendy and Romeo.

"What's all the commotion-" you looked at your twin babies walking towards Romeo and Wendy. Tears formed in your eyes. "Their... First steps...!" You clasped your hands together and got on your knees to call them to you.

They twins were wobbling and struggling to keep walking, and then Eric grabbed his sister's hand and they steadied out together and walked to you.

Once they were in arms length you scooped them up and cuddled them in your arms, all three of you laughing. "That's my babies!" You smiled.

-

It was getting late and you were leaning on the counter next to Makorov watching Luna and Eric walk around the guild. "Listen _________,"

"Hm?"

"There was a prophecy, long ago that I must tell you. A girl in gold and yellow, with wings that greet a fellow, will become the angel of fairies. She will have three; two will be destined to follow their mother, and the third will fall into darkness..."

You gasped in horror, not sure if you wanted to hear the rest.

"It will be cursed with two magics, and the second will bring the second generations' doom. Only the Angel can stop the darkness" he finished.

You looked down at your stomach, and hesitantly placed your hand on it. "Darkness... Second generation? Two magics?" You repeated to yourself and Master only sighed.

"I'm sorry ____________. Luna and Eric may not live to their-"

"DONT SAY THAT!" You screamed at him. "That prophecy is wrong! My child is not going to fall into darkness and those twins are going to live longer than me!" You sneered storming over to them and leaving with them in your arms.

'But what if they do?'