Not-So Perfect Bachelorette Party

The fanciest restaurant money can buy is the place the girls threw your bachelorette party. "Oh my golly girls thank you!" You clapped your hands. A waiter came around. "Hello ladies~" he said. "My name is Chase and I'll be taking your order today. What can I get you fine ladies today."

Everyone but you and Lily giggled, seeing his plot but said nothing, only sharing a look. "5 glasses of champagne please!" Levy ordered.

"Levy!" You looked at her. She instantly remembered you were preggers. "One non alcoholic margarita please." You changed your order. Chase nodded and left the table, but not without a wink.

You rolled your eyes and put your elbows on the table. "I'm so fucking hungry!" You groaned. "Oh trust me it gets worse. Plume refused to keep cooking for me every hour so Na- ... I mean my husband, had to do it for me."
Lily caught herself. In her universe, Natsu was her husband and Lucy was a bitch. Totally hard to imagine your Lucy being mean.

"Let's talk babies!" Lisanna sure takes after her big sister. "__________ what are you going to name your child of its a girl?"

"Or a boy." Juvia added. Just then Chase came back with a tray full of drinks. "Ladies." He said coolly and set the drinks down. You nodded to him and took a sip of your margarita only to spit it out.

"This has alcohol in it!" You glared at Chase. "I said NO alcohol! Didn't I say that?" You looked at the girls and they nodded. "I know what you're doing and it's not funny. I am getting married in two days and will not be seduced by a... Boy toy. Not to mention, pregnant! I want to speak to your boss." You flared with anger.

"Oh come on it was j-" He started. "She said now." Lily opened her palm to a purple flame. Juvia was practically boiling, Lisanna was transforming her nose into a beak, and Levy had inherited a scary look from Gajeel. And when I say scary I mean scary. Like an evil queen thinking of ways to behead someone.

Chase froze in fear. "Or do you want some damage to the pretty face of yours?" You hissed, pouring your drink all over the floor like a bad bitch. He ran off.

"Men." You groan. "Men." The girls agreed. Chase came back with his boss, cowering behind him. "What seems to be the problem ladies? My name is Peter."

"I CLEARLY asked for a NON alcoholic margarita, and he brought me one with alcohol." You crossed your arms.

"Oh is that all?" The waiter laughed. "We'll just pay for that no need to get in a fuss." Your eye twitched. "LIKE HELL YOU WILL! I WANT A FULL FUCKING REFUND!" You stood up and grabbed the man by the collar.

"Ma'am please calm down..."

"You're going to tell a pregnant woman to calm down! Give me my money now, or my fiancé and Fairy Tail will be here to make. Sure. You. Do."

They scoffed and left you alone, waving you off. "Tch. Come on girls. Let's go." You walked out the door, mumbling to yourself.

"What real jerks." Levy puffs up her cheeks and crosses her arms angrily. "That boy was totally hitting on us." Juvia murmured. "Juvia only loves Gray-sama!"

-

Reporting this to the boys, soon the restaurant blew up. High-fiving Natsu, you laughed as you paid him as an official job reward. Out of the corner of your eye you saw Lily blushing.

You pushed Natsu toward her and watched them awkwardly fall. Laughing really hard, you lean on Lisanna to keep yourself from falling over.

You're pretty sure bachelorette parties weren't supposed to go like the that...

A/N: Hehehe!

MissFiore: (just gonna let her comment here)

Lisanna: Mira would have done a lot worse.

A/N: Lucky for everyone else, Chase may or may not have been blasted to the other side of Fiore...

Natsu: HAHA!!!!

MissFiore: *blush*

A/N: Mkay next chapter will be from a narrators point of since it'll be with de boyz