Dragons At Our Door

I'm sorry! Im sorry! Im sorry! Im sorry! Im sorry! Im sorry! Im sorry! Im sorry! Im sorry! *300 years later* I'm sorry! Im sorry! Im sorry! Im sooorrrryyyyyyyy! Please, please forgive me! There are no excuses for my laziness. On to the dragon gate chapter.

All the guilds were standing around and talking to one another. No one really knew what was going on between you and Sting, so you kept your distance to make sure it stayed quiet.

"Big sister ________!" Romeo called you.

"Wazzup lil' man?" You smiled at him as he stopped in front of you.

"Sting said he needed to talk to you."

You didn't say anything. Ypu just stood there staring at Romeo like he was kidding. You broke your gaze and yelled, "He couldn't walk over here himself?!" You marched around Romeo and right up to Sting. "What's the big idea, sending Romeo to tell me that? You have working legs, use them!" You tapped your foot in annoyance.

Sting stared at you blankly. "I didn't call you... or tell that kid get you either."

Just then you heard a snicker. No, it was two. You turned around to see Mira and Romeo high diving each other. Steam came out of your ears as you went to go do something to Mira. Didn't know what, but you were mad so It'd come to you.

"Miraaaaaaaa..." You stomped over to her, only to trip. The ground was shaking beneath your feet and there was screaming and yelling. You fell on Mira, and grabbed her arms out of instinct, and luckily she was strong enough to keep herself from falling. "Sorry." you gasp as the ground shook more violently.

"The castle! Look!" Some unknown person shouted, and you turned your head to the castle, to see a giant door with dragons coming out of it.

"Dragons?!"

"We're all doomed!"

"We can use the Dragon Slayers!"

"Use them?!"

"Everyone just stay calm!" The King announced from atop the fountain, although he himself was obviously panicking. "It would do a great service to our kingdom, if you would help us defeat these dragons!" Whispers and murmurs of agreement flowed through the crowd.

"For Fiore!" You screamed as loud as you could.

"For Fiore!" The other guilds echoed and ran towards the dragons.

Sting grabbed your arm and pulled you close. "I need you to not fight." he looked in your eyes.

"Hell ya I'm fighting! I'm not a dainty little girl Sting!" You kissed him firmly to end the conversation. "I'll be safe. You too yeah?" You put your forehead to his.

"Yeah." he sighed and let you go. "I'm going to go with Rouge. Don't die or I'll kill you!" He ran off.

You rolled your eyes and smiled, transforming into your most powerful Angel Soul Twighla. Your wings were larger and stronger than ever now. You took off with lighting speed towards a dragon.

It swatted at you and you dodged it with ease. "I call apon thee, place your holy judgement at my hands!" You chant. (you thought it was utterly ridiculous, but thy was the only way to get what you needed.) A long wooden staff with a gold crystal on top appeared in your hands. "Judgement Time!" You blasted at the dragon and it shrieked.

Someone or something hit you in the side and caught you off guard. You were diving towards the ground and your wings weren't cooperating. Panic courses through you frantically tried to get your wings to work.

Someone grabbed you out of mid air and held you princess style. When you were safely on the ground, you saw that Lyon had saved you. "Thanks Lyon." you pant. "I owe you big time." He smiled and nodded and went to return to battle.

You looked over your shoulder to check your wings and they looked fine, so you tested them out. Now they work. "Ugh! Thanks wings." you said sarcastically as you flew to fight that dragon again.

A/N: Ok, another chapter finished.

Natsu: It's about damn time! I was so fucking bored!

Romeo & Captain America: Language

Lucy: Natsu, we weren't in this one either. T-T

Gajeel: At least we're kicking Dragon ass!

Lyon: Hehe but I was

Gray: Lyon!

A/N: Shut up! Let Wendy do her thing!

Wendy: Hai! Hiro Mashima owns Fairy Tail plots and characters!

Pantherlily: I assume you're going to continue this next chapter?

A/N: Aye sir!

Happy: Aye!