Wedding Planning

It's been 2 months since Sting proposed to you and your baby bump was getting noticeable. You looked like you had a tiny pillow your shirt. Every day people asked, "When's the wedding?" And you would answer, "I don't know."

"Okay we need to plan the wedding before I can't get a form-fitting dress." You put your hands on your hips and watched Sting practice his magic. He didn't turn around he just kept blasting. "Then start planning." He said. You pulled his ear. "Your ass is planning with me!" You drag him ignoring his constant protesting.

At the tailor, you payed for Sting's suit and your wedding dress. You went through all the simplistic styles then decorated them with the help of the tailor's. You were a seamstress yourself, but you never told anyone.

When you were done, you tried it on, and luckily it fit perfectly, hiding the fact that you were pregnant. You made sure Sting wasn't peeking and twirled a few times. "It's perfect!" You squeal.

You changed back into your clothes and waited for Sting near the front. You refused to see his suit before the wedding day, not for superstition, but for surprise. He came out in his usual clothes and headed out with you.

"Music!" You clapped your hands. "Aren't you going to sing?" Sting looked at you crazily. "No baka! They'll be entertaining us at our wedding." You shook your head.

-

You left everything else to the guild, trusting they know you enough to get things right. You already invited them, but there was one other person you had to invite.

"Hey! How are you?" You spoke on the phone. You listened and smiled at her marvelous life. "I'm getting married and I want you to be one of the bridesmaids."

-

Next you went with team FON to the dress shop for bridesmaids. "Let's do gold dresses!" Lisanna clapped her hands and the other girls agreed. You sat on the couch I front of the runway since you were the bride.

Amusingly, they all picked the same dress and you paid for them all. "No! _________ shouldn't pay for these!" Juvia ripped the money out of your hands. "Juvia..." You started sniffling and crying. 'Damn these baby hormones.' You tried to stop crying.

Juvia felt guilty and handed the money back to you, and you immediately brightened up. "Thank you."

-

On your way home, a man blocked your path. "Excuse me sir, I have to get home." You side stepped but he still got in your way.

"I heard you were having a wedding. I'm Frollo, a party wizard." He handed you a card and you looked at the front and back. "Alright. Let's see what you can do." You really didn't have time for this.

He paled. "Um... Yes... I actually don't have my-" "So you lied to me and wasted my time." You scolded him and pushed him out of the way and continued to walk home. "What a strange man..."

A/N: Ohayo Minna! I accidentally published this too early so if you read the beginning, this is the rest of it. As for that friend you called, it's MissFiore  's version of you, only we'll call her Lily so it's easier to tell who is who. Though if she doesn't want to be in my story (which I totally understand) then it'll be like she couldn't make the wedding.

Lisanna: What's the name of her story?

Levy: Can't Help It | Reader X Natsu

Juvia: oh... Cool! I'm just excited about being a bridesmaid

Fairy Tail: BUT WHEN'S THE WEDDING?!

A/N: When I say it is. (In 3 chapters)

Sting: Vote and comment!

Wendy: At this point it's so off track from the manga and anime, A/N I really don't think I should do this anymore.

A/N: That's okay Wendy! Bye minna!