Not A MorningPerson

I will now be responding to comments, so comment often! This chapter will be okay-ish and short. Thanks for reading minna!

You feel a strange thing poking you as you slept. You couldn't say it was a dream, do to the fact that you were awake but not wanting to be. You slowly opened your eyes to find Natsu poking you as your friends stood over you.

With lighting speed you were choking Natsu with your right hand. "Never wake me up unless it's an emergency." you growl and everyone retreats from you except Natsu who is turning blue. You release him and close your eyes again.

Everybody whispers as they stay away from you. The doors to the guild burst open and Sting enters yelling, "WHAT UP FAIRY TAIL!" Everyone looks at him in horror as he crosses the guild to you.

"Sting don't do it!" Gray warns him from behind Erza whom also stares in fear but tries her best to hide it.

Sting shakes your arm and says, "______. ______ wake up!" You shoot your eyes open and take his head and smash it into the floor like an ostrich. He groans from the floor, and it sounds like a walrus gurgling.

You get up with a deadly aura and cross the guild to the bar. "Coffee. Now." you sit and lay your head on the table. Mira brings you your coffee and you take a sip.

"Note to self... never wake ______ up unless it's an emergency." Lucy says still a little shaken. "Damn straight." you reply to Lucy and sip your coffee.

A/N: That's it. That's the end of the chapter.

Natsu: Really?

A/N: Yup.

Wendy: Hiro Mashima owns Fairy Tail. And A/N-chan is getting impatient waiting for the next manga chapter...

A/N: Oh, HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY (for us Mericans)

America: Thanks yo!

England/Britain: *Sigh*

Gray: Who are you?

A/N: Whoops! Mixing my anime's!

Fairy Tail: Nani?