Another Year, Another Win

One more chapter before the sequel!! Get ready because I'm about to do really bad but whatever.

After Mirajanes fuss over wanting to do a fight, you eventually got her to do another 'battle' with Jenny. Of course before the even changed clothes, all the guys were having nosebleeds.

"Just like two years ago, Mirajane and Jenny will have an all out sexy battle!!" The announcer wiggled in his seat.

"Would you like to strike another deal, or have you had enough?" Mirajane grinned. Kennedy scowled and shook her head.

"Ready when you are announcer-sama~!" Jenny raised her hand, and all of the girls from every team were on standby to jump in and participate.

"First up, power house!" The announcer called and you, and the other 40-something girls jumped in wearing office suits and looking totally hot. You put you arm around Mira and smiled at her.

"Wedding dresses!" Now the boys man-enough to do it hoped in and grabbed their partner. Two warm hands were placed on your waist and someone kissed your cheek. "Hello Sting." You smiled at that tuff of blonde hair holding you.

"Takes you back huh?" He pointed down at your dress and you squealed with joy. "Thank you first!" You waved up to your first guild master for brining along your dress.

"You're welcome!"

"Who are you talking to?" Sting looked up at your guild.

"The first master of Fairy Tail, Mavis Vermillion. Only the people wearing this can see her." You held up your left hand so he can see your mark.

"Bondage!" And that was the cue for all the boys to leave. You got stuck with a black two piece, and letter suspenders, and a fairly long whip.

"How can you stand this?" Juvia whined, and tried desperately to loosen her small top, accidentally getting it undone. As it was falling off of her person, the pants of men grew tighter and the nosebleeds got redder.

She put her arms over her chest and you grabbed the straps just in time. "That was close." You chuckled and retied the for her.

"Swimsuits!"

Now you were in a white bikini with shorts instead of the standard bottoms. "Cute." You posed and giggled at little Asuka pretending she was swimming.

"That's all for now, and it looks like Mirajane is once again the winner!" You all cheered and hugged her while Jenny stormed off in anger. There was only one battle left, and in honor of two years ago, it was the all out battle between the guilds with the same rules.

Mavis of course already had a plan since you, Erza, Natsu, Laxus, and Gajeel were going in. You didn't listen to whom the others were fighting because it didn't matter to you. "________, you will be fighting against..."