Fight Of Your Life

Two more chapters after this before I end the story and go onto the sequel. Hope you liked the story!

Thankfully, the girl was human, but she looked very different from you. Her long maroon hair flowing in the wind (tied up in a ponytail) , her olive skin glistening in the light, her eyes, black as night, and the clothes she wore looked to be as if she was a spy.

"My name's Onrii Linato of Sabertooth and I will be the one to take the Angel of Fairies down." She smirked and shrugged of her cloak.

You blinked, and in an instant you changed into your second-most powerful angel-soul. You flew at her and attempted to blast her away. "Holy Ray!"

She stopped the beam and laughed, sending it right back at you. "My magic can control space and time, more commonly known as space-time Magic."

'Go figure.'

"There is no way you can defeat me." The beam hit you in the stomach and you flew back into the wall, causing a small crater. "Shit! That hurt!" You groan standing up. You looked down and saw blood dripping onto the sandy ground.

'I can't defeat her if she throws my magic back at me! Tch, this really hurts...' You wince and think of a plan. "Godly hand." You use that spell to heal your wound.

"Cheating are you? That's a no-no." Onrii shakes her head and moves time backward to when your wound was open. 'Fuck!'

"Fair and square then?" You fly at her, ready to do some hand-to-hand combat, and luckily, she stopped you and beat you up herself while you had to sit there and take it.

"Gah! Ahhhh!" You scream, it hurt a lot but she had to make you bleed. 'Common... Hurry it up!'

She scratched your arm and withdrew blood almost immediately. She un-stopped time and you fell to the ground in pain and agony. Luna and Eric started crying for you, and you were in too much pain to turn around a look at them, but you did see Sting become antsy and want to go and comfort them.

"It's okay! Luna, Eric, mamma has everything under control!" You speak very loudly so everybody could hear. "Because... She made me bleed!" You stood up and healed your self very quickly.

"How's that supposed to help you?" Onrii raised an eyebrow and used another power she was hiding to send a blast towards your guild. But without looking, you froze the space-time around it.

"I gained your magic. See, I might be the Angel, but I'm also the Taker. Whenever somebody, anybody really, draws blood from me, I gain their magic as self defense. So I was counting on you to make me bleed with your hands because using my own magic against me wouldn't work." You grinned at her faultered smirk.

Still holding the beam on place, you froze her in time as well when she hesitated. "Now, trying to hurt my family and children was a big mistake. I don't know who you are, or how you joined Sabertooth without me noticing, but I'm not going to pull my punches." You sneered and sent the beam back in time to hit her.

"It's payback time." You crack your knuckles and run at her, delivering punches and kicks as she took the beating. With only 30 seconds left, you decided to end it all.

"Angel Winged Light!" You cast your spell on her, and gave her wings. You unfroze time and allowed her to move.

"Is this supposed to make us even?" She croaked. You shook your head and smirked. "No, it's supposed to teach you a lesson." You fly at top speed behind her, grab a hold of the wings, place your foot between her shoulder blades... And kick her away, tearing the wings from her body.

The clock stopped at 00:05 seconds and cheers erupted from every mouth at the games. "Don't mess with Fairy Tail!" You held up your hand symbol, and your family followed.