The Box (OVA)

You were talking with Freed and Levy about creating runes for a barrier that doesn't allow magic inside. You also were talking to Gajeel about creating a stainless steel box around the runes so we can't see in, and they can't see out.

Planning this all in secret, you made sure they had enough time to get it done and some after math of pounding questions. This whole thing would be in the middle of the guild and in front of everyone.

Glancing at Lucy and Natsu now and then to check in your babies, you and Lisanna had to try to get them in the runes. You and her stand on the outside walls of the runes as you wave Gray and Juvia over. "Hey! Ice boy! Water girl! Come here for a sec!" You shout.

They slowly walk over hear, coming closer and closer to the box. Keeping an innocent smile on your face, you clasp your hands together just as they step in the runes. "Have fun~" you wiggle your fingers and Lisanna giggles evilly.

"Wait wha-" Gray was cut off by the runes creating a box around the couple. "Now remember my rules, can't come out unless you've actually done it, and you can't bribe Juvia, and please don't lie to me, because that would end badly for the both of us." You said still smiling.

You noticed Gajeel was supposed to put up a wall. "Gajeel?" You said looking at him, silently reminding him of his job. "No this is going to be funny!" He said laughing. You were utterly disgusted.

"GAJEEL REDFOX, PUT UP THIS DAMN WALL OR I PUT YOU IN THAT BOX INSTEAD OF GRAY." You stomped over to him staring him in the face with your cold dead expression. He stood his ground for a moment until you smirked and opened your mouth to say a spell and that's when he gave in.

"Fine!" He threw his hands up in defeat and put the wall and you immediately heard a thump in the box. "Well that was fast." You chuckled going over to your babies to see how they were doing.

-

After 2 hours you went over to the box. "You guys okay in there?" You banged on the metal. A soft voice said 'yes' and you sighed in relief. "Juvia sweetie put your clothes on." You said, giving her 2 minutes.

-

Hoping she was done, you punched the metal, cracking it with light bursting out of the cracks and blowing away the runes too. Juvia, thankfully, was fully dressed and laying on the floor next to a naked Gray. You nodded to yourself and helped your friends up and led her to the tables to lay her down there.

Going back to inspect the floor, you smirked. Kicking Gray lightly with your foot, you woke him up. "Pray you didn't get her pregnant."

A/N: I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED SCHOOL IS A BITCH

Lisanna: She's pregnant isn't she

Juvia: :3

A/N: Wouldn't be a story without it!

Gray: Please never make me do that again

You: Too good?

Gray:...

Sting: Can I come back into the story?

A/N: Yes love, you're coming back. There'll be at least 6 more chapters before Fairy Tail battles Tartarus.