Foul, Over The Line! Move Back To The Friendzone!

'Not again.' You thought as you struggled to wake yourself. 'There's no way I'm dying at childbirth. I have to see them grow up. I have to live for them... For Sting... For Fairy Tail!'

A light shines bright in your vision and you're able to open your eyes. You hear a few beeps and something like someone breathing in a mask. Turns out that mask was on you. You're vision clears up and you look around the room for anyone, but it's totally empty.

When you look over the foot of the bed again, you see a little blood read demon looking animal grinning at you. But before you could cry out, it pounces at your face and everything fades to black.

-

Again with the beeping. "Turn that fucking thing off..." You manage to speak words. There was no mask, and the person you saw sitting in the chair was Rouge.

He looked at you with tears in his eyes. "__________..." He gets up and kisses you on the lips. You're eyes widen, but you can't move, you're immobilized. He pulls away and looks into your widened orbs and looks down, knowing he made a mistake.

"Rouge... I'm married... I have kids. Besides... You're like a brother to me." You said as gently as you could.
"Yes... I don't dont know what came over me..." He turned away and seemed to wipe his eyes and open the door saying to someone. "She's awake." And he just left.

"Rouge..."

A/N: I know that was short, but Rouge has had a crush on you since you met, and I needed that to be revealed and set to rest.

Happy: Aye...

Frocsh: Rouge...