Parties Are Fun (part 2)

You and the girls decided to go out together. I'd be one at a time and the order would be Mira, Wendy, Lisanna, Lucy, Erza, Levy, and finally you brining up the rear. You wanted to be in the middle but the girls insisted you go last for some strange reason.

When it was time, you walked out of the room and in to the hallway that leads to the main room where the party was. As planned, Mira went out first and you heard the chatter stop.

Wendy was up next and you could hear "aww"'s from the people out there. You guess they thought she was cute instead of a mature young lady.

Lisanna went out and had the same result as her sister, which probably made them happy.

Lucy came through and got a couple of whistles and some claps and you think you heard someone fighting.

Erza and Levy decided to go out together. "It'll look better." Levy assured you and walked alongside Erza.

Then it was finally your turn. You took a deep breath and walked out. Gasps from other girls and guys came to your ears, and lots of those boys with their jaws dropped. Just then you remembered you didn't know where you were supposed to go, so you quickly looked for Mira or Erza or Lucy.

Luckily you spotted Lisanna talking to Yukino and walked over to them and the chatter came up again.

Someone tapped your shoulder, and you expected it to be Sting. When you turned around you were surprised to see Rufus asking you to dance. You slowly took his hand (still a little angry at him) and he pulled you to the dance floor.

Luckily as a child, you took dancing lessons and were a pro at this. "Fine night isn't it?" You could tell he was trying to make small talk. "Yes it is. Definitely after the dilemma we just had." you replied.

"Yes indeed we-" he was tapped on the shoulder by Gray. "May I cut in?" He asks. Rufus stares at him for a moment then nods. "I'll forever remember your beauty." he says as he walks away.

Gray pulls you close and begins to lead. "Oh my lord," you laugh. "Where the hell are your clothes?" You continue to giggle as he blushes. You keep having this weird feeling in your back and it isn't Gray's hand... "Juvia is trying to kill me with her eyes isn't she?" You sighed.

"Yeah... sorry about that." He says sheepishly.

"It's alright. If she tries a little harder it might work, I have a weird feeling in my back." you smile. Just then, Romeo comes up and asks to cut in. Gray agrees and walks off to go be a pervert.

"Hey Little Brother." you smile as you have to bend down a little because of the heels. "Hi Big Sister ________." he smiles back. "Sting said not to tell you this, but he said you 'look hot.'" He says.

"Oh yeah? Why weren't you supposed to tell me that?" "
Because he wanted to tell you himself." Romeo let's go of your hands and spins you around to face Sting.

"Little snitch." Sting chuckles. "Listen _______ I have something to ask you." He said rather loudly which caused heads to turn in your direction. "_______... will you join Sabertooth?"

Gasps fill the room. You are in complete shock and you look to your guild mates for advise. Some say no, so say it's your choice. You take some time to think.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"No thank you." you reply gaining more gasps. Sting looks really hurt, and you quickly explain. "It doesn't mean I don't love you, but I worked so hard to get into a Fairy Tail, and I understand that you want to build up like we do, but... I just can't leave them." You look at their faces and see tears in most of them.

"Tell you what, I'll visit often, and stop by before I leave for a mission. Sound good?" You ask him. He takes as much time to think as you did.

"Sure." he smiles and kisses you I front of everyone which makes you really embarrassed. You pull away and hug him and turn around to see Natsu on the fricken balcony.

"HAHA! IM THE KING!" He yells. You get a devious idea and break out your wings and fly up to steal the crown off of Natsu's head.

"Haha! Now I'm the Queen!" You laugh at his little tantrum and float above everyone. The guards plead with you to give it back, and since you're a good person, you give it back and just decide to fly while grabbing food.

Happy, Carla, Pantherlily, and Lector decide to join you in flying and entertain everyone else in the room... when you suddenly remember you're wearing a dress. Your whole face turns red and you pull you legs under you as you float back down. "Oh my gosh..." you cover your face as the girls try to comfort you.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I can't believe you chose us over your boyfriend." Lucy says while laying her head on your lap after being drunk.

"I couldn't just leave you guys after all we've been through." you smiled at your friends.

"That just means I can fight you more often!" Natsu grins. "Common! Fight me! I need payback!" You assume he refers to the infirmary.

"Oh alright." you sigh and lay Lucy on the bench. "Magic right?" You crack your knuckles.

"Yeah." He smirks and gets in a fighting stance. You smirk in reply and get in your Angel Soul. "Ready?" He asks.

"Angel Winged Light!" Your wings shine a light directly onto Natsu which gives him wings made out of light. He notices and tries to fly.

"Natsu watch out!" Gray warns him but you're too fast and you rip his fake wings off his back causing him to shriek in pain.

"Are you done?" You kneel beside him as everyone just stares. He nods and you don't want Wendy to know you also have healing powers so you ask her to help him. "There is no wound we can see, but it's there so just heal his shoulder blades and he'll be fine." you smile at her and go sit on the table next to Cana whom gives you a high five.

"We'll be leaving tomorrow so get some rest!" Master says. That's your cue to go home, pack all you stuff and leave with Fairy Tail. Magnolia will be your new home after tomorrow.

"I'm gonna go. I have to clear out my a apartment because I'm moving to Magnolia." you smile and wave. "See you guys tomorrow!" And with that you leave.

A/N: Done

Natsu: With the story

Carla: No with this chapter pay attention

A/N: Carla no need to be mean

Gray: That was kinda fun

You: Which part? The part where you dance with no clothes, or the part when I kicked Natsu's ass?

Mira: Double insult. Nice

You: Thank you Mira

Wendy: Hiro Mashima owns all of Fairy Tail! And I heard that A/N caught up on the manga

A/N: I KNOW THE FUTURE

Master: What happens?

A/N: That information is classified as it could endanger the lives of the members of Fairy Tail and Sabertooth.

Lisanna: Woah

Levy: Vote if you liked it!

A/N: Till next time minna!