Types Of Friends

Ello Minna! What's up? This chappy will have a slight x Sting moment, so prepare! This is also dedicated to @jessicus for making me smile. Enjoy!

"Oi, _______. Why are you blushing so much?" Gajeel said as Levy fixed his bandana, and his jacket. You sat on the sofa and held Pantherlily in your arms.

"Ya. You have been non-stop blushing since you came back." Levy said blushing herself as Gajeel smiled at her handiwork.

"Look whose talking Levy." you tease her. Pantherlily nodded, but didn't say anything. You reached behind Levy and pulled out a smaller bandana, that looked exactly like Gajeel's, and put it on Lily's head. "Now you look like you belong together!" You put Lily next to Gajeel and they both smirked.

"Gihi." Gajeel laughed, and Pathetlily stood a little taller.

"Thanks _______." Lily said to you as he admired his companion and himself.

"No problem! I thought you might wanna cheer him on. Levy helped out too." You lied, you didn't want Gajeel to forget that Levy was there. Since she was a smart girl, she played along.

"It was nothing!" She waved if off, and she could have totally convinced you if you hadn't come up with the plan.

You smile and stand up. "Gotta run and catch Natsu and Happy. I made Happy a scarf just like Natsu's but I need him to see it." you held up a small bag and waved, stepping out of the room to go find the other two trouble makers.

You bumped into someone, and you started to fall, just before they caught you. Rouge stared into your eyes, trying to send you some kind of signal. "Um... you can put me down now." you said, trying to escape this awkward situation.

"Sorry." he said pulling you back to your upright position. You muttered a "thanks" and ran off before he could say anymore.

This time you barley dodged another bump-in with someone. "Excuse me." You said, turning around to avoid touching them. As you realized who it was, you backtracked, and luckily, he still stood there.

"Hey Natsu! Happy! Just the guys I was looking for!" You smiled, trying to contain your heavy breathing.

"Hey _______... What'd you need us for?" Natsu asked. Happy nodded and crossed his arms.

"I came to give this to Happy." you pulled the mini scarf out of your bag. "I made it myself, that way you guys could be matching. Lily has the same headband as Gajeel. I wanted everyone to know your respective exceeds!" You hand the scarf to Happy. Natsu stares at it for a moment, and you wonder if he hates it. "is it ok?"

"Thanks _______! Natsu look! It's the same as your scarf." Happy smiled and tried to put it on like Natsu has his.

Natsu smiled at you. "Thanks!" He fixed Happy's scarf and started walking again. You sighed in relief, and began walking back to the rest of the guild.

Halfway there, two arms wrap around your waist and you panic. You elbow them in the face, and smash them against the wall. "Get off me!" You scream as you bring your leg back to kick them where the sun don't shine.

"Not again...!" The man groaned. You looked down to see Sting lying there. Fuck.

"Oh my Mavis! I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was you!" You kneel next to him and giggle. "I get scared easily."

"No kidding. Damn _______, that's the 3rd time! How am I gonna have kids now?" He sarcastically says. All you can do is giggle at your boyfriend. Boyfriend? Where did that come from?!

A/N: I'm leaving it here Minna! If you're not sure about the title, it's because Sting is your boyfriend, Levy is your best friend, and Natsu and Gajeel are just friends/family.

Levy: That was clever!

Gajeel: Not really. It was kind of stupid.

A/N: *stabs Gajeel with a spoon* SHUT UP METAL BRAIN!

Levy: hehe...

A/N: Wendy?

Wendy: Hai! Fairy Tail belongs to Hiro Mashima! But j have to admit, this version is cool.

A/N: What should the next chapter be about?

Sting: I think i know...

Lucy: Pervert

Rouge: *nods*

Cana: Drinking Contest!

You: Not doing that again! I passed out last time!

Wendy: How about another battle? It seems fit since you gave the exceeds matching icons.

A/N: Great idea Wendy! Next up- Torn Apart! Till then Minna!