Congradulations Are In Order

You sat in the infirmary, holding Sting's hand next to him. "I'm sorry i left before I could respond. I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm sorry Sting... I love you." you whisper. You knew he was going to recover, but you felt like you were gonna die if you didn't tell him.

"That's good to hear. I thought you were a spy from your weak guild or something." he laughed, opening his eyes.

"You're in bandages, and you just had your ass handed to you. Do you really wanna play that card?" You raised an eyebrow as he turned to look at you. His eyes searched for a moment, and then he shook his head 'no'. "I thought so."

"That fight was entertaining in a way..." you started. "...but you were starting to scare me, almost to the point where I didn't want to be around you anymore." you confessed.

"I'm sorry."

You just sat there in silence, staring at each other. Your fingers are laced together and your hearts are in sync, when he finally broke the silence. "Wanna... have some fun?" He smirked at you, pulling you arm around him bringing you closer. He surveyed you, looking at your bright red jeans and light blue shirt that was neatly tucked into your pants.

You quickly pull away and stand up. "Yeaaaahhh... no. I'm not ready for that, and I don't know if..." you turned your head as if someone was calling you. "I gotta go, see you later." you quickly left the room and leaned on the wall just on the other side of the door and sighed.

"Come on _______!" Sting said. You gasped and ran down the hall before he got any ideas to get out of bed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Congratulations Gajeel and Natsu for beating the third gen's to a pulp!" You say standing on the bar with a drink in your left hand with your gold guild mark shimmering in the light. "Now get over here so I can kiss you!" You yelled as everyone laughed. You were super drunk, thanks to Cana.

Someone tugged on your red jeans, almost causing you to fall. "Big sister _____, can you sing for us?" Romeo looked at you with pleading eyes.

"You really want me to sing like this?" You asked, referring to how drunk you were.

"Please?" Romeo begged, and Lucy and Wendy begged too. You sighed and nodded, going to grab your guitar, but then you remembered something.

"I actually made a song for the entire guild." you hiccuped and grabbed a violin from the back. "it doesn't have any words though."

"Then how is it a song?" Natsu asked.

"Just shut up and listen!" Gray smacks him. They were just about to go all-out but you started playing on the violin. Mira decided to add to it and get on the piano. (( You're playing the Fairy Tail theme. ))

When you finished with the last note, everyone just stood looking at you with a look like they've just seen a soap opera that ended with a happy ending. "So... what'd you *hiccup* think?" You asked a little scared that you might have messed it up.

"That was so beautiful!" Carla says from Wendy's arms.Everyone agrees it should be the theme song for the guild.

You start feeling tipsy again. "Gray! Can you take me home please?" You giggle while leaning on a pole. Juvia tries to kill you, but you send her a glare, and she remembers what you told her.

"Uh... sure?" He says putting his hand on your back and basically leading you out.

"First Master told me about a plan she's made, and she thinks you're going to face Rufus." you slur.

"Oh yeah?" He follows your lead to your apartment,watching you so you don't get yourself hurt.

"I know that you're going to win. If I were you, I'd use his memory against him, like a bad memory or something." You hold his hand because you feel like he's falling behind.

"________!" Someone other than Gray says your name.

"Who goes there? Those that enter the gate must pass my tests!" You giggle from your delusional mind. Next thing you know, you're being pulled backwards into someone and their arm wraps around your waist. "Hey!"

"Sting..." Gray growls. "How do you know ________?" He asks Sting who was now infront of you.

"She's my girlfriend. And aren't you the fairy that couldn't win the first match?" Sting said, smirking.

You suddenly didn't feel drunk anymore. Hot anger courses through you. You pulled Gray off you, and went to kick Sting in no-man's land again. "I told you not to say that! Especially not infront if my friend!" You stood over him.

You turned around to see Gray with his mouth open. You ignored him and grabbed his hand again, leading him to your apartment where he made sure you got in safely and left.

You went to your bed and screamed into your pillow. "That idiot!" You screamed some more, then went to take a bath and go to bed.

(Time Skip~ Next Morning)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You all arrived at the arena again. You were basically hung over and laying on Lisanna's lap until something good happened.

A/N: Whew! Glad that's over!

Sting: Oh my god... I'm never getting kids

A/N: should have thought about that

Levy and Lucy: Brutal...

Aries: I think she's badass! ... I'm sorry!

You: Thank you Aries!

Gray: Where's Wendy?

Wendy: Right here. Hiro Mashima-san owns all the Fairy Tail characters and plots.

A/N: I don't really know where to go from here...

Happy: What about the Dragons?

Pantherlily: No, the big battle between all the guilds came first.

Happy: Oh ya!

A/N: Alright thanks guys. Next up, The Big Bang!

Gajeel: So original

A/N: Do I need to get the spoon?!