Little Twos

After the death of Morgan, you didn't know if you could bring yourself to tell the guild, or Sting for that matter that you were pregnant.

It's been about a week since you've discovered yourself (two weeks since... Y'know...) and so far, you haven't thrown up. "Wow... Maybe this child is different..." You said to yourself.

"What?" Lucy must have snapped out of her daze. You blushed and shook your head. 'Now is not the time ________.'

You stood up and walked around the guild, considering taking a job. "__________ are you glowing?" Levy asked behind you. You checked all along your arms and legs.

"No. I'm not glowing." You laughed.

"No, not literally... But your skin seems to glow... Kind of like mine." She tilted her head them leaned in to your ear. "I don't want to say anything because Morgan just passed but... I'm pregnant too." She whispered.

She said "too" like she knew you were too. You were wide eyed as she pulled back and shed a tear. You both hugged each other, silently crying.

It wasn't too long before Loke showed up. "Oi. Who hurt Levy and ________?" He said looking in your direction. Head turned. "Are you girls okay?"

"What happened?"

"Did someone else get hurt?!"

You and Levy looked at each other and nodded, silently agreeing. "Well... We didn't want to tell anyone because we're so close to losing Morgan but..." You began. "Levy and I are both pregnant." You smiled slightly.

The guild didn't erupt in joy right away mostly because they needed to process what you had just said, but they rejoiced anyway.

A/N: so I've realized it's hard to write a chapter while watching Divergent... So this was pretty crappy

Happy: Aye