Chapter One Hundred and Twenty Nine

Daily Mail

Singer Rory Nightingale spotted with Liverpool star days after fling with musician Sam Fender revealed

Singer Aurora Nightingale was spotted getting cosy in London yesterday with football star Finley Stephens just a week after her relationship with musician Sam Fender was revealed. A source told us at the Daily Mail that Nightingale and Fender were involved during their teenage years but the relationship was doomed from the start, with the pair splitting up more than a handful of times before finally calling it quits in 2015. The breakup was described to be a messy one, with Nightingale herself admitting that things between the two were not left in a good place and had not spoken to him for a large period of time. Eagle-eyed fans, however, were quick to notice that Nightingale had followed Fender back on Instagram back in July, the pair having rekindled their friendship since.

 Eagle-eyed fans, however, were quick to notice that Nightingale had followed Fender back on Instagram back in July, the pair having rekindled their friendship since

There were many mixed reactions to the news with some fans admitting they were not happy with the Geordie for the way he treated Nightingale. Some had even expressed their hopes that this interaction meant the pair were getting back together, but this rumour has been squashed by Nightingale's outing with Stephens.

A source close to the Liverpool star tells us that he has been taken with the singer, who originates from South Shields, for a while now and is excited to explore their relationship. The two allegedly met at a club in London about seven months ago but have been 'taking things slowly'. It is reported that Nightingale's relationship with Fender 'really put her off love'.

What do you think? Tells us down below!

Twitter

samfendermusic Oh...
|
username1 He's definitely the Daily Mail article about Rory and Alex!
|
username2 100%
|
username3 Aww bless him😢
|
username4 Still hoping you and Rory get back together😭

This tweet has been deleted!

username5 Rory dating that footballer has completely ruined my week😢
|
username6 I know!! I was rooting for her and Sam😭

username7 Rory and Finley together are so cute😭

username8 Is no one gonna talk about Sam Fender's tweet?
|
username9 What tweet?
|
username8 He tweeted 'oh...' but he's deleted it now :((
|
username9 Omg bless him🥺

username10 Sam Fender is 100% still in love with Aurora Nightingale, welcome to my TED talk

username11 Good on Rory Nightingale for finding someone who will treat her better than S*m F*nder did🫶🏻
|
username12 Got the expert on Rory's love life here😂😂