Chapter One Hundred and Sixty Four

Aurora

"Darlin', are yer almost ready? We've got to leave soon!" Sam yelled from downstairs.

"Yeah, I'll be ten minutes now, babe!" I shouted back, desperately trying to mask the shakiness of my voice.

A loud ringing from my phone shook me from my reverie and frightened the life out of me. My alarm. I was quick to silence it, chewing so hard on the delicate skin of my lips that blood flooded my taste buds, leaving an awful metallic taste in my mouth. I inhaled sharply as I stared down at the overturned plastic laid on the countertop of Sam's en suite and tried to muster the courage to flip them.

There had been a nagging tug in my stomach for a few weeks now but I had been quick to dismiss it each time. Brushing off abnormalities as random anomalies. But when these random anomalies kept lining up, I couldn't brush it off any more.

I was glad for once that the girls had surprised me with a stash of pregnancy tests as a joke when Sam and I had announced our relationship. I had gone bright red at the time, scolding them relentlessly but they had come in handy. North Shields was as paparazzi-free as a town could get but it was also a very community-centred one. Everyone knew everyone. And the last thing I needed was a rumour spreading before I had even told Sam my suspicions because the pharmacist that sold me a pregnancy test couldn't keep their mouth shut.

I had never been in this position before. Surprisingly, Sam and I never had any pregnancy scares when we were teens, so I had ignored my gut instinct that something was wrong. But the continual nausea and vomiting, mood swings, sore breasts and missed periods weren't things that could be ignored any longer.

With a shaky breath, I flipped each of the three tests on the marble countertop. I let out a choked sob as I stared at the two pink lines.

Positive.

I felt like my world was crashing around me, my breathing picking up as my thoughts overwhelmed me. It was like everything around me was moving at seventy miles an hour.

"Rory, y'alreet up there?" Sam called.

"Y-yeah!" I blurted, grabbing the tests and shoving them in my back pocket as I heard his soft footfalls on the stairs. I stared sheepishly at my boyfriend as he made his way into the bathroom and towards me.

"Ya've been in here a suspiciously long time," he teased, grasping my waist and pulling me towards him.

"Packing my toiletries," I shrugged, sending him a forced smile. "Can't fuckin' find owt in here."

His eyes flickered to the side of my head, landing on the cleanser on the side of the sink. "Can't be looking far, pet," he smirked.

I followed his line of sight, internally praying that he wouldn't notice the blush that rose to my cheeks as I noticed the bottle. "That's not what I was looking for, that's why," I huffed.

"Yer need to get separate stuff to keep here I think," he suggested. "Half of the stuff you're missing is probably at yours."

"Probably," I mumbled as I began fiddling with the drawstrings of his hoodie. "It's fine, I'll just grab the bits I need when we get to Zurich."

"That's probably the best idea," he snorted, craning his neck to press a gentle kiss to my forehead. "Yer gan in that?"

"What's wrong with this?" I frowned as I stared down at my outfit, which comprised of jeans and a jumper.

"I just know what you're like, you'll be moaning in a few hours that you're not comfy or that you're cold and then you'll be begging us for wor jumper," he chuckled.

"S'ppose," I agreed quietly.

"There's a jumper and joggers on my bed, gan get changed and I'll pack your toiletries," he instructed me, pushing me lightly back into his room.

I smiled softly, "Cheers, babe."

"We do have to leave soon though," he told me warningly.

"Alreet," I replied as I began shedding the clothes I wore and swapping them for the ones my boyfriend had laid out ready for me. Clearly, he had been anticipating that I would change.

Daily Mail

Rory Nightingale Spotted at Airport with Rockstar Boyfriend

Rory Nightingale was seen earlier this afternoon at Newcastle International Airport with Sam Fender. This comes just weeks after the pair's relationship was revealed when they were pictured getting intimate on a yacht in Ibiza.

 This comes just weeks after the pair's relationship was revealed when they were pictured getting intimate on a yacht in Ibiza

The reaction to their relationship was less than stellar with many of Nightingale's fans unhappy with the fact. A great deal of them voiced their opinions on Twitter with thousands of tweets posted within hours. The popstar was forced to address the hate aimed at her boyfriend, claiming she 'did not appreciate it' and that it was 'not cute'.

She went on to praise the rockstar, sharing how proud she was of him for everything he had achieved. She continued, telling how she loved him so much and how glad she was to be spending the rest of her life with her best friend.

Fender is due to start the European leg of his Seventeen Going Under tour on Monday. The sold-out tour starts in Zurich and sees dates in Düsseldorf, Munich, Amsterdam, Frankfurt and Berlin.

It appears that Nightingale is along for the ride this time around as the pair were spotted with their luggage at Newcastle International Airport, looking loved up as they walked hand-in-hand. Fender was even seen carrying Nightingale's luggage as chivalrous as her stories make him out to be.

What do you think?

Twitter

username1 Rory's going on tour with Sam!!!😭

username2 The fact Sam carried Rory's bags for her🥺

username3 I wish I had a boyfriend like sam, he's so cute😩
|
username4 Same

username5 I hope we get more content from Sam Fender and Rory Nightingale now that they're travelling together :(

username6 I'm seeing Sam Fender in Zurich and I can't wait !!!

username7 I rly hope Sam Fender brings Rory Nightingale out for at least ONE of his shows😭
|
username8 Torn between wanting it to happen for the content and not cause he had every opportunity to bring her out for his Newcastle show ://

username9 Sam Fender AND Rory Nightingale are gonna be in my hometown at the same time. If I don't meet them, I will cry x
|
username10 They're gonna be in mine when I'm not there, I am crying🤠