Chapter One Hundred and Eleven

Instagram

Liked by sophiemiller, deanedwardthompson and 32,974 others

sam_fender Tb to when Deano broke his leg mid-tour, suppose we were lucky we knew a spare guitarist aye?😂

Tagged: deanedwardthompson

View all 283 comments

username1 Aww bless him😂

sophiemiller Poor Dean! Broke his leg and you're posing for pictures😂😂
|
sam_fender He was high as a kite, it was fine😂

username2 What is Sophie Miller doing in Sam Fender's comments?😂
|
username3 Do you reckon they're dating?😩

deanedwardthompson Good ole Joey saving the day
|
joeatkinsern As usual!

username4 I'm glad they're a band of four now, should have had Joe from the start🫶🏻

username5 On a different note, Sam looks really good here👀

Liked by sam_fender and 12,974 others

sophiemiller A little tb to summer in London, missing the sunny days☀️

View all 173 comments

username1 She's so fit

username2 sam_fender we can see you liking her posts👀

username3 I wish I was Sophie Miller😢

Sam

"Fuckin' hell," I groaned as my eyes fluttered open, the hangover hitting me in an instant. I felt so dehydrated as though I hadn't consumed any form of liquid in days and my head was pounding.

"Morning," a distinctly feminine voice greeted followed by a soft kiss against my bare shoulder blade that gradually rose higher. Fuck, how much did I have to drink last night? I could barely remember half of the night, never mind how I ended up in bed with a stranger. "You alright, Sam? You're awfully quiet."

"Hungover," I muttered as if it were a valid excuse. Clearly, the stranger took it as one because she pressed one last kiss against my neck and rolled out of bed. I took it as an opportunity to roll onto my back and get a peek at the woman I slept with the night before, hoping I would be able to recall any memories of last night at the sight of her face. Even her name, otherwise thing would get very awkward, very quickly. "Sophie."

"Hmm?" she frowned as I watched her grab the t-shirt I had been the night previous and slip it over her head before turning to me. "What's up, babe?"

Babe?

"Nowt," I mumbled, covering my face with my hands as my head throbbed painfully, the punishment for the sheer amount of alcohol I consumed last night.

"Oh," she replied with a soft smile. "I'll just go and grab you some painkillers."

"Cheers," I thanked her, waiting for her footsteps to recede before letting my arms fall beside me. I was immediately met with an overwhelming sense of guilt, which was stupid. Why did I feel guilty? I was single. Had been for nearly three years now but I hadn't even kissed a lass in those three years and now here I was waking up in one's bed devoid of all clothing.

Sophie came back sooner than I hoped, although I wasn't complaining once my eyes fell on the pint glass of water and packet of paracetamol clutched in her grasp.

"Thanks," I smiled softly as I accepted them from her, quickly popping two of the tablets and swallowing them quickly. I washed them down with the water, easily finishing the liquid before discarding the glass on the bedside table.

"Christ, someone's thirsty," she joked as she climbed back into bed beside me, her hand lying flat on my bare chest. "I had a really good time last night, you know."

"Aye, me too," I replied. It wasn't a complete lie. I was, of course, only human after all and hadn't had sex in over two years, obviously I was going to enjoy it. God, I sounded like such an arse. Even in my own head.

"We should do it again sometime," she smiled, perching herself up on her elbow as she studied me. "Just the two of us. Make it a date."

"Listen, Sophie. You're a canny lass but I'm really not looking for anything serious at the moment," I told her truthfully. There was no point stringing the poor girl along with false hopes.

"Oh," she replied in shock but she quickly recovered, masking her surprise with a sultry smile. "Well. This doesn't have to be anything serious."

"I dunna if that's a good idea like," I mumbled with uncertainty.

"Aww, come on, Sam," she smirked, catching her bottom lip between her lips as manoevered herself so that she was straddling my naked form, her shins resting either side of my hips. "What do you say?" she asked as she leant down and began littering kisses on my neck. "No strings attached?"

"Sophie," I groaned, my hands reaching to grasp her hips tightly as she shuffled slightly in my lap.

"Hmm," she grinned, lifting her head from my neck to stare at me with glinting eyes. "I'll take that as a yes then."

I didn't have the willpower to deny her past then, letting her head dip and her lips catch mine in a deep kiss as her hands began wandering. All my thoughts had flown out of the window along with any dignity I had left as I tugged at my top that she wore, a silent demand to remove it.

What was the harm in no strings attached?