Prologue

It hurts

It hurts. It hurts when the one person you've given your everything to is actually the cause for your pains. It hurts when that one person stabs you countless of times behind your back. Yet what hurts the most is the fact that you could have prevented this pain but your love for that one person made you blind.

"What did I lack? Was I not enough?" The alpha asked with heartbreak dripping from his every word. He felt betrayed. Betrayed by the one he had given his heart to. By the one who he was suppose to mate and marry in a few months.

"Jungkook. It's not what you think it is." The girl said without a stutter in her voice. She was perfect at lying. "I've seen everything long enough to know the truth Eun-hi. How could you do this to me? Making out in my own room with someone else. That someone else being none other than my best friend? You both played me well. Wow!"

Jungkook wanted to shout. He wanted to cry but he didn't want to show his vulnerable self to these two cheaters. So he gulped down his tears and confronted them instead. "Jungkook I'm sorry but if you want me back then you would have to leave him." The girl spoke out shamelessly. She didn't show even a speck of guilt in her eyes.

The pure blood was confused by her words but then the realisation of who she was mentioning to struck him. He scoffed and rolled his eyes in disbelief. "You're that low? Instead of apologizing you're telling me to choose between you and our two years old son." The ravenette said with disgust.

"He's not my son. That idiot is a mistake that our sixteen year old foolish selves made. A big mistake." Eun-hi said staring back at the alpha infront of her. "DON'T YOU DARE!" Jungkook shouted. His rage taking the best of him. "Don't you dare call my son a mistake. He is my most priced person and I will always chose him Eun-hi."

Saying this he turned around to leave but stopped when Eun-hi spoke. "You'll never find a mate Jungkook if you keep up with this attitude. You will have to stay without a partner your entire life."

The pure blood scoffed hearing the shameless girl. "I don't need one anymore." He said without sparing her a glance and walked away with a new resolve instead.

NOTE :

This is purely a work of fiction. All the names and characters in this book are a work of my imagination and any similarities with real life is just a coincidence. All the incidents are fake and should not be connected with real life.
This is my original work. Please do not copy. No translations.

All pictures, gifs and poems used do not belong to me and CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER.

Warning :
1.Taekook
2.mpreg
3.violence
4.blood
5.boy×boy

If you are uncomfortable with any of the above please do not read.
Also refrain yourself from commenting something negative because it will be removed.

So here is the alpha omega story most of you voted for.
English is not my first language so sorry for the mistakes.
I hope you enjoy it. Do vote and comment.
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊