13.

The room was dark

The room was dark. Absolutely dark. No ray penetrated through those thick walls. Not even the air inside was worthy of taking in. The laboured breaths of the three alphas echoed through the walls as they were pushed inside without an ounce of kindness. The chains around their ankles and wrists clanked as their knees made a harsh contact with the ground.

"Spare us alpha Jayhyun. Please spare us." Their shivering bodies pleaded the male sitting before them. His eyes cold and face stoic. With the look of it he didn't seem in the mood of showing any mercy. "I don't give punishments. I watch them. If you want to beg then do it infront of him not me."

The souls from their bodies were sucked out as soon as the mentioned male stepped forward from the darkness in the room. His angry red eyes in full display. The air around him so terrifying that it started to suffocate them. Just one look at the young alpha and the three rogues could already see their doom.

"Pl..Please Spare us. We...We were just t...trying to look o...out for y..you." One of them pleaded with tears of fear running down his face. The other two just nodded in desperation. "SHUT THE F*CK UP. HOW DARE YOU GIVE ME THIS LAME EXCUSE? Do you think I'm going to spare you after what you did yesterday? The stupid letter you sent us is not a justification for your actions. WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE WHAT WE CAN DO AND WHAT WE CAN'T? DO WE LOOK LIKE FOOLS TO YOU?"

They whimpered as Jungkook's voice resonated through the room shaking the walls up. "A..Alpha Jungkook we were trying to look out for our future pack alpha. That o..omega is not worthy of carrying such an important person. He...he is not someone you should associate with. We were just going to warn him. No....nothing more." Jayhyun scoffed hearing the good for nothing excuse. Taking his eyes away from the three he glanced at Jungkook instead who was already clenching his jaw in anger.

"LIE. IT'S ALL A LIE. YOU ATTACKED MY SON AND TRIED TO KILL HIM. DO YOU THINK I WOULDN'T COME TO KNOW ABOUT IT? If you were just trying to warn that omega THEN WHY DID YOU ATTACK A CHILD?" With this the seething true blood punched one of them hard breaking his nose in an instant. "Be thankful to that unworthy omega for saving my son because if there was even a single scratch on his body you all would already be six feet under the ground. Good for nothing pathetic alphas."

Giving them one last glare Jungkook walked away from the shivering trio and took deep breaths to calm himself. "Guards take these f*ckers to the cells and tie them up with wolvesbane. I want them to be in pain so that they regret their actions." The guards bowed in acknowledgement and quickly took the rogues away.

Once the room was empty Jayhyun stood up from his chair and placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder giving him a look of appreciation. "You never fail to make me proud Kook. You handle your anger so well and never let it overtake your senses. I know it was difficult for you to control yourself when Soobin told you about the attack but the way you handled the situation is appreciable. To other's you might seem like a cold and cruel person but I know that you don't like to kill and shed blood. You're still a softy from inside. Aren't you?"

A laugh escaped Jungkook's mouth hearing those cheesy words from his brother. "Ew hyung stop it. I know you're just trying to distract me from my angry thoughts. You're unbelievable." Jungkook said and laughed looking at his now red faced brother.

"Ok that's enough embarrassment for today. Let's go back now. I'm starving." The true blood nodded giving his brother a small grin. "By the way Kook these days you seem to be a little out of your shell. You control your anger well in front of others but you've shown quite an extra outburst in front of Taehyung. When the matter concerns him I've seen you losing your calm. Why?"

Jayhyun asked as they walked out of the cells. "I don't know. Truly speaking I'm surprised at my behaviour myself. I don't even like to talk to people I don't know. So lashing out on them is totally out of question but with him I just can't seem to control myself. It's......It's just......I don't know what to say." The true blood answered his brother in all honesty.

"I think it's great. After that incident you became got too closed off. You didn't show your emotions neither your pains. All you did was stay with Soobin all the time. It took us a while to get you out of the bubble you had created for yourself. Even now you only talk to the family members. To the rest of the world you're the cold and cruel true blood. Taehyung is the first one who got you so worked up like that. I don't know the reason but let's not think over it. Some things should just be given time and patience. If you are not clear with what you feel then just wait. Time will tell you everything on it's own."

"Hyung! Don't be so overdramatic. It's nothing. I just didn't like the way he behaved that's all. 'Time will tell everything'. Seriously? You really are unbelievable." Jayhyun just shrugged at Jungkook's words. "Ok as you say. Bye. I'll be off to my room now." He said once they arrived at the pack house.

Eyeing his brother leave Jungkook too started for his own room when suddenly his eyes caught the sight of a certain omega skipping towards an unknown direction in the gallery. With a smirk on his face he kept on looking at the boy till the time he disappeared behind a wall. Pushing his hands into his pockets he started walking again. Smiling to himself he thought.......

"It's my time to have some entertainment now."

_________________

What is Jungkook planning? 🤔

Are you enjoying their interactions so far?