6.

The cold night air gave him a sense of relief

The cold night air gave him a sense of relief. The starry sky was enough to distract him from his angry thoughts. Finally the night had calmed him to some extent. Taking in a deep breath he glanced at his bloodied knuckle. He winced a little as he tried to move his hand but didn't fret over it for long.

"Why did you do it?" A voice snapped his attention out of the blue. "I was angry Jin hyung. That omega really thinks too highly of himself. He was rude to my son first and then to me. No wonder people don't like him." He spat out harshly trying to ease his pissed off mind.

Jin on the other hand just smiled a little and took the younger's hand in his. Then taking out the medine from the first aid box on his lap he started patching his knuckles up. "You saw how Soobin kicked the ball right at him. Didn't you? Most of us saw it and I personally think that Taehyung was right. Soobin didn't behave the way he should have. You know that too Jungkook. I've told you millions of times to not spoil him so much but you don't listen to me."

Hearing Jin's words the True Blood frowned. "Hyung. Soobin is just ten. Of course he would do things that are mischievous. That Taehyung or whatever overreacted. Above all I just don't want to see a person like him talking to my family. Heck! I don't even want him in front of my eyes." Jungkook cleared his stance again.

Jin closed the first aid kit. All done with the dressing. Putting it aside he looked at the ravenette with narrowed eyes. "A person like him? Kook I seriously think that you should not judge him from the rumours you've heard. That's not fare. The rest depends on you." With this he got up from the bench and ruffed the younger's hair.

"I'll go back now. Namjoon must be waiting for me. And Kook do cool down this hot head of yours. Ok." Jin said and walked away from the garden. Jungkook just sat there sighing to himself. He knew that Soobin was not right but was he going to accept it. Hell no! Soobin was just a naughty one and according to his father the kid had all the right to do some mischief.

And as far as the judging part was concerned he didn't know what he actually felt about it. When everyone had warned him about Eun-hi he had believed her and only her. It had hurt him a lot to know that all the others were right and he was wrong. So now he always believed what the others said instead of finding out the actual truth.

It was a defence mechanism. Something to protect himself. Something that prevented him from repeating his past mistakes. He believed the others because so many people would not lie. Right?

With these thoughts in mind he got up and retreated to his room keeping aside the sudden loneliness he felt in the calmness and seclusion of the starry night.

The dark eyes held no mercy as he eyed the group infront of him. A sly smirk resting on his face as he took in everybody's appearance. The clanking of the chains around their neck brought a sense of satisfaction to him. With loud and confident strides he walked towards the people who were begging him for mercy.

Mercy? That word didn't exist for the male. The only thing he knew was victory. Victory and satisfaction for his inner beast. He liked the smell of blood on his hands. He loved those gut wrenching screams of immense pain and agony. He admired those barbaric deeds.

"You shouldn't have tried to run away from your pack. Now I'll send you away permanently." He whispered infront of the four who shook their head with tears in their eyes. The wish for a better life had landed them right before their doom.

They cried and begged him to spare their lives but he had already taken out his claw nails. His red eyes staring at them with an insane aura. Not even a minute later the four were dead. Shredded to pieces mercilessly. The male didn't care if two of them were women and one a child. He didn't care about those things at all. He was a monster afterall.

"Clean up this mess." He instructed the maids standing at some distance. The two ladies nodded and quickly went towards the bloodshed. They started cleaning it with no expressions on their faces as if they were accustomed to such things.

"So Mr. Cho what news do we have today? Let's continue our talk." The male said as he sat on his dark throne. With a sinister smile on his face he gestured Mr. Cho to speak. "The alpha and luna have hired a surrogate to carry their child. He's a male omega and unfortunately the one you had your eyes on. The same omega you saw at a diner when you had secretly visited their borders."

Hearing the words the smile on the man's face fell. His gaze suddenly turned dark. "I was waiting for my new mate because you had promised that I would soon have him in my arms. THEN HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? WHAT IS MY OMEGA DOING IN THE JEON PACK HOUSE AS A SURROGATE?"

His alpha voice and angry pheromones made everyone around whimper in distress. Mr. Cho was the only one who looked normal even though he was a little scared too. "Daniel calm down a little. I know I'm late but it's a good opportunity for us. We can use this chance to destroy the Jeons and get your omega. Just think about it. Distracting them would be easy now that they'll be busy with their family affairs. Let's plan their end. What do you say?"

The angry male looked the him skeptically before nodding his head and leaning back into his throne. "You are right. Alpha Jayhyun must be caught up with a lot of things now. A new endeavour. A new person in his house. We might be able to destroy them completely this time." He said smirking as an idea struck his head. He laughed as his train of barbaric thoughts gave him a new thrill. Tilting his head he looked at Mr. Cho and said....

"My omega will help me in destroying the Jeons."

______________

I don't even know what I'm writing now. I'm just going with the flow of my sudden thoughts.
I hope it's not weird.