38.

Beautiful moments in life always appear like a dream

Beautiful moments in life always appear like a dream. A dream that's too good and unreal. There is always this constant fear of waking up and finding yourself in that same cruel life of yours. "I'm not dreaming. Right?" Taehyung had asked this question for the nth time in a few hours. His eyes always searching for that warmth in the ravenette's orbs. His ears dying to hear those words of assurance.

"No you're not." Jungkook whispered hugging the other closer as they laid there on the lush green grass staring into the night sky. "It feels like a dream to me too but having you in my arms is enough to tell me that it is a beautiful reality Bambi. Our beautiful reality." Taehyung smiled hearing the ravenette. His emotions suddenly overwhelming him.

"I never asked Minho to give me much." The omega started as he felt the need to open up his heart in front of the other. "All I wanted was respect, trust and most importantly love. Going on ice cream dates late at night. Spending our Sunday in an amusement park. Singing to each other without caring about our vocals and shaken up notes. Dancing in the rain. I really wanted to live all these cliche romantic moments with my mate but that man never even respected me as an individual. For him I was just an omega meant to be at his feet. I did leave him but my loneliness would always eat me alive. I couldn't even share my problem with my parents because I didn't want to worry them. You are the first person I've let myself be vulnerable around. You make me feel safe Kookie. You make me happy. Whenever I'm with you I don't care about anything else. It's just you and me and of course Soobin." He giggled remembering the naughty kid. The true blood laughing along.

"So thank you." The boy continued hugging Jungkook firmly. "Thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for making me feel these beautiful emotions. Thank you so much." The ravenette smiled at those words. His eyes filling up with happy tears. "Koo love starts with being thankful. Love is being grateful for your partner." His mother's words echoed into his ears. Taehyung sounds like love to me Eomma. He thought to himself as his eyes wandered to the brightest star in the sky. Smiling he took hold of the omega's hand and intertwined his fingers with the other's. Then he raised their hand into the air for them to see.

I get defensive and insecure
My own worst critic
Behind a closing door
I'm fragile
And fractured, that's for sure
I burned myself down to the ground
Oh, can I ask of you

Taehyung stilled hearing that mesmerising voice. Jungkook is singing. For me? He thought to himself and stared at the true blood surprised. His stomach flipping with happiness inside as the beautiful vocals kept on entering into his ears.

To treat me soft and tender
Love me hard and true
Keep my heart from building walls
So high, you can't get through
Treat me soft and tender

Ooh, can you love me like
Can you love me like
Can you love me like that?
Ooh, can you love me like
Can you love me like
Can you love me like that?
I'll just keep repeating it
In case you didn't catch me
Ooh, can you love me like
Can you love me like
Can you love me like that?

Slowly they both turned to lie onto their sides. Facing each other with soft smiles on their faces. Bringing his hand up Jungkook gently caressed the omega's cheeks while the other leaned into the warm touch.

You see the world in colors
I view it black and white
Paint me a picture
Out of the lines that I live in all of the time

Treat me soft and tender
And love me hard and true
Ah, I burned myself down to the ground
Oh, can I ask of you to treat me soft and tender

Ooh, can you love me like
Can you love me like
Can you love me like that?
Ooh, can you love me like
Can you love me like
Can you love me like that?
I'll just keep repeating it (I'll just keep)
In case you didn't catch me (case you catch)
Ooh, can you love me like
Can you love me like
Can you love me like that?

They scooted closer with every word until their nose were almost touching. Their hot breath was fanning over the other's lips as they stared into the depths of those loving eyes. Not able to hold themselves in anymore they joined there lips together in a loving kiss.

The gesture was soft yet passionate. It was dripping with their unsaid feelings as they explored each other with their tongues. Butterflies erupted in their stomachs at the loving touch. Their beautiful moans resonated into the night sky. The stars smiling at the lovers from above. Breathless they separated themselves and smiled. Their eyes met and the next moment they were kissing again.

Taehyung encased the ravenette's hair in his long hands while Jungkook pulled him even closer. There was no space left between them and they wanted it to remain that way forever. Finally after getting breathless for the second time they pulled away panting. Joining their foreheads together immediately.

"Wow!" Taehyung whispered smiling and Jungkook couldn't help but giggle at his reaction. They were high in ecstasy. The soft touch never breaking. "It was magical." Taehyung spoke again rubbing his nose with the ravenette's. "Every moment that I've spent with you on this date has been straight out of a fairytale. Every second of this date has been the best in my life till now. I will never forget this night. Not even in the next life."

Taehyung tried to pour everything he was feeling in those few words but he knew that it was impossible to do so. Jungkook had made him feel things that he can never put in words. The only thing that could explain his feelings........

Was the word love.

________________

A double update for my beautiful readers. :-)

Also this song is one of my absolute favourites. I just adore this song so much.