41.

He ran as fast as his feet could

He ran as fast as his feet could. He ran like there is no tomorrow. Forgetting about every other thing he ran towards the training grounds. I have to tell him. His mother is alive. He kept on repeating these words as the vision he had never left his mind.

He didn't stop even when he entered into the ground filled with fighting alphas. His eyes searching only for a particular ravenette. "Tae?!" Someone called out for his name loudly making him halt in his steps. He looked towards his right only to find Jungkook running towards him with concern etched on his face.

"What happened? Are you alright?" Jungkook asked encasing him in his arms. His worries only increasing as he noticed how diaheavealed Taehyung looked. "Are you in pai....." But before he could complete his words Taehyung spoke up breathing heavily. "Your mother is alive. This ring.....I saw the present."

The ravenette stiffened. His body going rigid as his brain registered the words. His mouth hung open in disbelief and his eyes got teary. "A...Alive?" He whispered out unsure of what he heard. "Yes Kookie she is alive. Held prisoner somewhere. I saw chains around her hand." Taehyung urged with a knowing look on his countenance.

A tear escaped Jungkook's eyes. His mother is alive? She has been alive these eight years and he had no idea of it. Maybe there were chances of his father being alive too. He painfully gulped the lump in his throat. This is not the time to cry Jungkook. If Eomma and Appa are alive then you have to look for them. Saying this to himself he stared at the ring in Taehyung's hand for a few seconds. Trying to calm his thundering emotions.

Once cool he took in a deep breath and looked at the boy before him. The one who had been rubbing his arm up and down with concern all this while. "I'm fine." He assured the other and then hoisted the omega up in his arms. Hastily he started walking towards the pack house with just one thought in his mind. The thought that had suddenly given him a new hope.

"Welcome Miss Lee. I was eager to meet you." Daniel greeted the lady before him with a small grin. His eyes sparkling with a knowing glint. "I'm honoured with the warm welcome Mr. Kang. Didn't know that you had such great hospitality." The woman replied while shaking hands with the alpha.

"It could have been grand too if you had informed us beforehand but I assume that you might have been in a tight spot for you to visit us so urgently." Kang gestured her to take a seat which she gladly did while sighing out in displeasure.

"I was kicked out of the pack house the previous night. I couldn't do anything about it because that stupid alpha Jayhyun had commanded me to do so. After this humiliation I couldn't wait any longer. We have to attack the pack as quickly as possible. That old man Hantae is also planning something so we have to be quick. We can't let the Jeon's have even a sniff of the attack. It should be sudden and lethal." Her voice held malice and darkness. Something that Daniel appreciated.

"I've been training my soldiers for the past one month. We'll be ready to attack them after a week or so. You don't have to worry about that but is there some way we can make the attack more sure? Anything you know of Miss Lee Eun-hi?" The alpha asked with raised brows. His hand holding onto the glass of liquor tightly.

Eun-hi smirked hearing him. "Yes I know what might be the best time to attack them." She said and leaning a little towards the other. "That omega has started the fourth month of his pregnancy. By the end of this month they'll get to know the gender of the child. Somi has already started planning for the gender reveal celebration. I heard her talking to the pack's doctor about it. So it will be the best time to attack. They all will be busy and lost in their happiness and we'll just attack them out of the blue. They would not get any time to stabalize themselves. The attack can be a hundred percent success."

The evil grin on her face made Daniel laugh out heartily. "I must say you are very brave. I like people who take direct measures. Unlike that Hantae who has been waiting for the right time to come. He has stalled me so much that I had started to doubt my possible success but now that I've found a great partner like you I am getting confident. I really am getting confident about our victory." He said clinking his glass with the one in Eun-hi's hand.

"Hantae is nothing but an old scared dog. He is afraid that Jungkook is going to rip him to pieces of he ever finds out about his plans." Eun-hi snickered. "He is being very careful with each and every of his step but at this rate he will never have the pack. This is why I decided to change sides. Moreover that Taehyung has gotten to too close to Jungkook. I can't afford that. Jungkook was the only person who had loved me sincerely and I really regret letting him go. I should have been careful back then. I should have made sure that he doesn't know about me sleeping with someone else but what's done is done. I could have had him in my life again only if that omega was not in the picture. He really pisses me off. He had dared to talk back to me like he rules the world. I hate his guts but I didn't kill him yet because you want him. Though there's just one request I have."

Daniel nodded gesturing her to continue. The lady smirked with a mad glint in her eyes and said.

"I want to rip open his womb during the attack."

_________________

We have crossed 50k views. Wow! You guys are awesome.