14.

The jet black orbs stared back at him with an unknown emotion glittering inside

The jet black orbs stared back at him with an unknown emotion glittering inside. The smile on his face so innocent that the omega before him unknowingly smiled too. The proximity between them so small that they could feel each other's erratic heartbeat.

"I've waited for you my entire life. You complete me." The alpha said stepping closer to the other. "Let me show you my feelings instead of saying them out loud. I want to prove my sincerity with my actions." He said looking at the omega with love in his eyes. So much that the pretty boy found himself drowning in them.

Unknowingly both of them stepped towards each other. Erasing the remaining distance. They breathed out heavily as their arms snaked around the other's body. Smiling they leaned forward..........

Taehyung sat up with a jolt. His eyes wide open. "What the hell did I dream about? What was that?" He covered his mouth with his hand realising what the dream actually was. "What the f*ck? That's impossible. I can't dream that. That alpha must be someone else. He can't be hot head." He fell back onto the bed screaming silently. It was midnight afterall. He couldn't throw a tantrum at this hour of the night. Moreover it would be embarrassing if someone came into his room asking him the reason for his sudden shouting.

"My brain is not in the right state at all. How can I even dream about hot head? That too something so romantic." He whispered to himself while laying like a star fish on his bed. The boy was so ingrossed in his own thoughts that he didn't realise that there was a scent lingering inside his room. The scent of after rain mud. The pleasing forest like scent.

Taehyung just kept on thinking about the dream. A shade of pink colouring his cheeks. "What even was that....... Tsk!" He said smiling to himself when he suddenly felt a tickling sensation on his left arm. Unbothered he lifted his arm up and brought it near his face to examine it in the moonlight.

His eyes fell on the hairy creature on his arm and slowly the smile from his face fell. A loud scream escaped his mouth as he shook his arm violently. The big spider falling off in the process. The boy quickly jumped to his feet in fear but what he saw next had his skin crawling in disgust. There was not one but around ten spiders crawling near the headboard.

Screaming he ran out of the room at full speed. His feet haulting only when he was next to the paling in the gallery. "How did they get inside my room? That too so many." He said panting. It took him a few minutes to calm himself down. Then he turned back to face his room only to lock eyes with a certain male.

Leaning against the wall beside Taehyung's room he was eyeing the omega with amusement on his visage. "Did you like my surprise? You are quite a heavy sleeper. I didn't know that putting them inside your room would be this easy." He said with a cocky grin on full display.

"Are you mad? What if I fell down Hot head? I'm pregnant for god's sake." Taehyung whisper yelled so that the others wouldn't wake up from the chaos the both of them were creating. Hearing Taehyung's words Jungkook stood up straight before walking towards the said boy.

Once he was very close to the omega he leaned down. Bringing his lips near the other's ear he whispered. "Why do you think I was standing here Bambi? I would have caught you just in case you fell. I was here for you." Taehyung's cheek were shaded in crimson as soon as Jungkook said those words. His mind suddenly taking him back to the dream.

He was lost in his own thoughts and he didn't realise that Jungkook had already stepped away from him. "Good luck with the spiders then." The sentence brought him back to reality but the true blood had already walked away. Leaving behind a flustered omega whose eyes never left the alpha's retreating form.

"You're leaving already?" Daniel said leaning against the door. "I thought you're going to stay for long this time." His eyes never leaving the man who was busy packing his stuff in a big bag. "I have to Kang. I can't lose this opportunity. I've waited long enough. Those two must be distracted now. It's a now or never chance. I'll be there and also I'll make sure to send you every detail myself. I can't rely on her completely. As it is she is not that smart."

"Mr. Cho? Oh sorry! Mr. Jeon Hantae what are you planning without my knowledge?" Daniel questioned looking at the said man with a raised brow. "Kang do not take my name here. It is difficult to keep my identity hidden as it is and as far as the plan is concerned I'm not sure about it myself. I have to examine the situation myself to finalise the plan." Hantae said looking into his ally's eyes.

Daniel nodded his head while walking inside the room. Taking a seat on one of the ottomans he asked. "And what about the people we bought?" Hearing those words Hantae smirked. "They are already inside the pack house. We created a diversion for them. A reason that would never make them suspicious of you."

"But what if Jungkook kills them for invading their territory? I've already spent money to buy those people. I really don't want any problem arising Hantae. I hope you know that." The glare in his eyes sent a shiver down the other's spine. He gulped his fear and took a deep breath to gain his composure.

"You don't have to worry about anything Kang. Jungkook may appear to be cruel but he is not. He and Jayhyun don't like killing people. Both of them are similar to that f*cker. Too kind for their own good. There's just one difference between them. My stupid brother knew my reality but they don't." An evil smile made it's way up his face.

"They don't know that their beloved uncle is going to kill them soon."

__________________

Tae dreaming about someone and getting shy about it. *makes a smug face* ;-)