4.

Big bambi eyes looked around with wonder as the feet walked through the corridor in an unknown direction

Big bambi eyes looked around with wonder as the feet walked through the corridor in an unknown direction. Everything was just too fascinating for a certain omega. The main pack house was magnificent. It was huge. Too big according to Taehyung.

He wanted to ask so many questions but kept walking quietly behind another omega who had introduced himself as Jimin. The boy really didn't want to annoy the unknown person with his never ending talks. Finally after a few minutes they haulted infront of a door and Jimin quickly opened it.

"This will be your room. It is right next to the Luna's room so that she can make sure that you are absolutely well taken care of." Jimin passed him his iconic eye smile. The other returned the gesture. "Now you freshen up while I prepare you something to eat. You must be hungry."

With this Jimin walked away. Taehyung didn't waste even a single second and closed the door immediately. Then he made a run towards the big bed. Falling onto it he screamed loudly into the pillow. "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" The boy chanted jumping up and down on the bed.

"What did I get myself into? These people are f*cking rich and sofisticated. How will my messy a*s survive here? On top of that I have to carry the Alpha's child. What a life I have!" Frustrated he lied down again and kicked his hands and feet in the air. He was so ingrossed in his stress releaving session that he did not even notice someone entering inside.

The said person was looking at the omega with amusement in his eyes. Not able to control himself anymore he finally burst out into a fit of laughter. The sound caught Taehyung's attention and he sat up immediately. His actions quicker than a rocket. "Are you younger than me? What were you even doing?"

The question had Taehyung's mouth fall open in shock. A kid just questioned his actions. Yes! An oversmart kid who knew nothing about the anxiety he was facing at the moment. "How did you enter inside?" He asked getting down and standing next to the boy with his hands resting on his waist.

"Through the door. Duh!" The little boy said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Taehyung gasped. "You just did not talk to me like that. In that tone. Wah!" The omega slid his long slender fingers through his hair in disbelief. He did like children but not the oversmart ones. Taehyung really wished that children these days were not so ahead of their age.

"Yes! I did talk to you in that tone. By the way I came here to befriend you but you are not cool. So I've changed my mind. Bye." With this the kid turned around and walked away leaving behind a speechless omega.

"Such a spoiled brat. I'll definitely give his parents a piece of my mind later." Taehyung huffed out and stomped towards the bathroom in annoyance. His previous anxiety long forgotten.

The alpha eyed his opponent with narrowed eyes. Taking in his posture and the confidence in his stance the said alpha smirked. His opponent was nervous. An easy win for him. Without wasting a second he ran towards the other taking him off guard. The alpha kicked his opponent's leg making him fall hard. Then he turned him around to lie on his stomach. Held both his hand restricting his movements. Pulling him back by his hair he whispered "Hyung! I won again."

"Leave me now Jungkook. You jerk." The other said trying to come out of that strong grip. Jungkook laughed a little letting his brother go. He quickly stood up and then helped a wincing Jayhyun to stand on his feet again. "Hyung why do you get nervous while fighting with me? You are the best warrior but why not with me?" Jungkook questioned looking at the other with genuine curiosity.

Jayhyun just shook his head slowly slicking back his sweaty hair. "You are a true blood Kook. You look scary when you fight. Don't even talk about it. I'm the only one who can fight you off for ten minutes. Others don't even last for two. So be thankful that I practice with you. Brat." Jayhyun said glaring at the younger. Jungkook couldn't say a word in return. He just just rubbed his nape sheepishly.

"No need to behave that way. Let's go back now. Somi and Soobin must be waiting." Saying this Jayhyun ruffled Jungkook's hair in adoration and then started walking out of the training grounds. "By the way hyung, do you think the surrogate is good? Did you try to find out something about him?" The true blood asked suddenly.

"He's not my first choice. The place where he lives everyone knows about him. Nobody likes the way he behaves. People say that he cheated on his mate with another alpha so he was rejected. Also he asked us to pay all his parent's debt for carrying our baby. When we were looking for a surrogate, he was the last omega we went to. I kind of didn't want my child to associate with such a person but still I'm happy that atleast we'll have a child soon. We'll just ensure that he stays in his limits." Jayhyun said sighing in the end. He had a lot of things to take care of now.

Jungkook on the other hand was not happy with the new information at all. He hated people who threw away the most important person in their life just for their own pleasure. He hated them with the bottom of his heart. He did not want to entertain another such person in his house. Especially a stranger who could be much worse. "Hyung! If by chance you get a new surrogate will you hire him." He asked as an idea struck his mind.

"I can. If he is someone better than that boy. He appears to be greedy and too self absorbed." The elder replied back nonchalantly. Jungkook nodded his head at that. His gears working a thousand times per minute. Taking in a deep breath he thought to himself....

Let's see what I can do about this matter.

______________

Was a little busy so couldn't update. :-)