52.

The soft music floated in the air as the couples danced to its rhythm

The soft music floated in the air as the couples danced to its rhythm. Everything around resonated nothing but happiness. The jolly cheers and laughter of the family was another music to the ears. Jungkook smiled looking around at his family enjoying themselves to the maximum.

Slowly his eyes travelled through the surroundings and settled down on the person sitting before him. A fond laugh escaping his mouth when he saw the omega eating the chocolate cake like an excited kid. My messy Bambi. He thought to himself. Then slowly he extended his hand forward to wipe the chocolate off the other's cheeks.

"Thank you Kookie." Taehyung said smiling and then went back to eating his cake, which to his pregnant self was more important at the moment. "Kookie?" He mumbled after a few minutes taking another bite from his heavenly delight. "Why don't we join the others on the dance floor?"

Jungkook sat up straight hearing his husband's words. "You want to?" He asked softly and received a nod in return. "Then what are we waiting for. Let's go." He cheered out excited. His heart flipping inside with millions of emotions as his love's giggles entered his ears. He placed his hand before the omega who at once held onto it. Together they made their way to the centre of the yard where everyone else was already dancing.

I would need a million words
If I tried to define
All the things you mean to me, yeah
For you I'd die a thousand lives
Special kind of energy
'Cause love is born when hearts collide
Every time you touch me
You remind me that I'm still alive

They smiled hearing the soft music. Then slowly they started swaying together. Their hearts beating for each other. Their souls feeling esctatic with the warmth of the other's touch.

So promise you'll never change
And I'll always be the same
We'll be dancing the same groove
When we're ninety-two, the same as seventeen
And I'll never lie to you
Just don't you hold back on me
I wanna love you as strong
When we're ninety-two, the same as seventeen

A gasp escaped Taehyung's mouth when the ravenette slowly picked him up. His eyes shining with happiness when his feet were gently placed on the other's. Their bodies now sticking together with no space between them. "I love you." Jungkook whispered pecking his husband's forehead. "Not more than me." Taehyung replied back with a naughty smile on his face. "Oh really?" The ravenette asked with narrowed eyes and the next second Taehyung's beautiful laughter vibrated into his ears as his nose tickled the other on his neck.

Just promise you'll never change
And I'll always be the same
We'll be dancing the same groove
When we're ninety-two, the same as seventeen
And I'll never lie to you
Just don't you hold back on me
I wanna love you as strong
When we're ninety-two.

They continued swaying to the music with big smiles on their faces. Their eyes holding stars for each other. "So how are you feeling Mr. Jeon?" Jungkook asked teasingly making the omega shy at the words used. "Kookie! Stop teasing me." Taehyung whined with a pout on his face and Jungkook wanted nothing more than to kiss it away. Smiling he slowly bent down but before he could go any further a loud crash was heard. The music coming to an abrupt stop.

They turned towards the commotion and found a known figure standing there with anger in her eyes. "How dare you do that? How dare you do that you filthy omega?" Her voice was low and scary but Taehyung just scoffed hearing her. He rolled his eyes and glanced at Jungkook who looked as annoyed as him.

"So this is why you sent me away. This is what you were planning to do all along. Why are you doing this Jungkook? I'm your mate. Can't you see that I'm in pain? Can't you see that I love you?" With each word she stepped closer to the True Blood. Her hands extended forward. As if asking Jungkook to come to him.

"I dare you to move any closer and you'll be banished from the pack itself." It was Jayhyun's voice that came out loud and clear through that deafening silence. Making the woman halt in place. "Jayhyun.........." Eun-hi turned to face the alpha but her words for stuck in her throat as her mind took in the view before her.

"H....How?" She asked confused but no one seemed interested to tell her anything. "You don't have to know. The only thing you need to understand is that I'm back and I'll not let you play with my family again. So kindly leave right now. You've caused enough drama for today." Jiha's stern voice would have been enough for anyone to give up. Anyone but Eun-hi. The girl just scoffed in response while folding her arms over her chest.

"I don't know about how you came back alive but I'm happy for you. You should live in peace now and let your son live in peace too. I'm not here for you so I'm extremely sorry if I sound rude." Then turning to face the ravenette again she continued. "Jungkook think about our son too. He needs his Eomma. He needs me more than ever now. There are things only a mother can do for her child so please think about it. You don't have to go to such extreme levels to make me jealous. I came here to apologise to you so listen to me. Hmm."

She looked like a psychopath and Taehyung had enough of her. "Do not lay those filthy eyes of yours on my son and mate b*tch. You lost them so accept that and get a life. Stop bothering us with your annoying presense all the time." Each and every word that came out of his mouth dripped with confidence and Jungkook found himself smiling dorkily at that.

"Shut...." Eun-hi wanted to speak more but Taehyung was not having any of it. "Guards!" He called out cutting her off in between. "Throw her out of the pack house." He instructed making Eun-hi's eyes go wide. She looked around but found everyone staring at her with amused eyes. Her blood boiled in rage. Her fists clenched at the emotions she felt. Seething in anger she said....

"You all are going to regret this."

__________________

A double update. Yay! :-)