46.

Jungkook could feel dread pooling into his stomach at those words

Jungkook could feel dread pooling into his stomach at those words. His breath got stuck in his throat as thousands of those unwanted thoughts invaded his mind. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" He asked feeling himself go crazy with so many overwhelming emotions.

"You'll know that soon dear nephew. You'll know that soon." Hantae said smirking. His eyes holding an unknown evil behind them. "Why are you doing all this you a*shole? Dad and mom did nothing to you? Taehyung did nothing to you? THEN WHY?" Everybody flinched at the tone that the true blood used. They cowered realising that Jungkook was slowly losing control.

"What did I lack? Huh?" Hantae suddenly started. Spitting out the blood in his mouth he continued. "I am an alpha. Strong and powerful. I had everything that a good leader could have but no, I was never seen as a worthy alpha. The pack was given to Jaehwan while I just sat there seeing him rule like a king. Even after all those attempts to ruin his reputation amongst the pack members I could never succeed because he knew about all my plans. He even stripped me off my other powers in the pack administration. He had a family so why couldn't he just give up on being the leader. I just wanted to lead."

"You wanted to rule." Jungkook stilled and so did Hantae. It was Jaehwan's voice. Weak yet confident. Abused yet dominant. "There is a difference between ruling and leading. I would have happily given my title to you if you had been honourable. I would have given you all my responsibilities if you had good intentions. But you never cared about the people. You just wanted to see everyone under you. You just wanted power and nothing else. This is why I didn't give you anything. The pack is like my family. I couldn't just sell them to a greedy man li......."

"You still have your voice? I didn't torture and embarass you enough. Right?" Hantae sneered cutting him off. "You gave the pack to Jayhyun when I was right there. It was because of you that my Ha-joon had to borrow so much money and run away from his house. If not for him I would have never been able to plan that attack on the Jeon Pack with the Parks."

Everybody was stunned. "You were behind it all?" Jayhyun asked clenching his fists. "Yes! I was behind all that. It was a perfect plan. Everything was going according to my wishes and after you decided to send my dear brother and noona to the divine omega's village I got even more confident. It was so easy to kidnap them and then fake their death but I never thought that our dear true blood would go berserk after that news. He destroyed half of their army singlehandedly. Wah!"

Hantae appreared to have gone crazy. The way he was ranting and laughing on his own was sending shivers down everybody's spine. "You know why I kept them alive when they should have been dead?" He asked looking at Jungkook with insane eyes. "I wanted him to witness me ruling the pack. I wanted to kill him when I would have been the alpha of the great Jeon pack. I wanted to kill you both in front of his eyes so that he could regret his life decisions."

"YOU PIECE OF SH*T!" Jungkook shouted lifting his hand to punch the man again but the sinister smile on Hantae's face ceased his actions. "Hit! Hit me! Why did you stop?" Hantae's mocking voice resonated into his ear. "I was so scared of you dear nephew. Scared that you'll kill me if you knew about my plans. It's not just me though. Everyone is scared of you. Scared of making the mighty true blood angry but you know what? As time passed my fear of you killing me started vanishing. You both could not even figure out the real villain of your life. I bet it must have been that omega who did something otherwise there's no way you could have known about it. That sh*t. I should have killed him instead of trying to capture him. That would have been the best option."

"You're crazy. Spitting out all your wrongdoings like they're some sort of feat. You bastard. Have you lost your mind now that we've finally captured you? Did you really think that your act could last all the way through?" Jayhyun urged as he eyed the crazy looking man. The glint in his eyes was not sitting right with him. Fearing the unknown he said. "Kook leave this a*shole. We'll arrest him and then you can do whatever you want with him in the cells."

But those words were turned a deaf ear to. Jungkook too was not in his right mind. Anger had taken over all his reasoning. "I'll give back that fear you had of me to you. I'll kill you right here." He whispered with clentched teeth. His breathing heavy with all those emotions. "You can. I was ready to die as soon as you barged into this cabin. I'm not scared anymore. Instead I'm going to repay you just back."

As soon as the words left the old man's mouth Jungkook felt a painful sensation in his stomach. His eyes went down only to find a dagger sticking out of his abdomen. "You just started living your life again dear Kook. So I'm going to take your life away from you." The sickening smirk on Hantae's face was the end of the raven head's control.

He growled loudly in his alpha voice making everyone around submit to him. "DIE!" He shouted and pushed his claws right into Hantae's chest. Slowly and painfully he ripped it open. Watching life slip out of those fiery red eyes. Screams were heard but Jungkook didn't care. Shredding the old man's heart to pieces he got up with wobbly steps. Blood dripping from his hands he turned around to face his parents.

Giving them a soft smile he finally let his body fall down to the ground. He could feel the Wolvesbane burning his body from the inside. He knew that the venom was strong for him to feel so much pain in mere seconds. His eyes slowly closed off from all the pain and exhaustion. A tear slipped out of his eyes as those beautiful big orbs appreared infront of him. Taking in a ragged breath he whispered.

"I'm sorry Bambi."

__________________

Your evil author is back. *smirks*
So what do you think about the chapter?