9.

The fear of losing someone precious cannot be explained in words

The fear of losing someone precious cannot be explained in words. Those palpitations in the heart. That churning of the stomach and those useless thoughts can be torturous. This fear can either snatch away all the courage from a person or it can give that person strength enough to destroy the world.

It was the first time for him. First time to experience this fear. The news of a rogue attack was not what he feared. It was the fact that his son was in the forest. An innocent ten year old who knew nothing about fighting or protecting himself.

He had seen red after that. With an unrealistic speed he ran to the pack gates only to find a white wolf running towards them with a kid on his back. Soobin. It was his son. Seeing him safe his raging wolf calmed down a little but not his anger.

The moment he saw the rogues coming towards the pack he shot them with the most heavy dosage of tranquilisers. "Take them to the cells." He ordered the guards once the Rogues were lying unconscious at his feet. Then taking his eyes off them he turned towards the white wolf. With long angry strides he walked towards the creature and snatched his son away.

"My son was in danger because of you."

His growl was heard loud and clear across the ground sending shivers down everybody's spine. "Not here Jungkook." Somi came forward and stood right infront of Taehyung covering him up with a thin blanket. Taking this chance the omega transformed back into his human form carefully wrapping the blanket around his tired body.

With narrowed eyes and a hurting heart he stepped forward. "What do you mean? He was in danger because of me?" He asked trying his very best to not burst out crying. He didn't know why but this sudden accusation was bothering him a lot. Maybe it was his tired body overreacting but he didn't care. He wanted answers.

"YES BECAUSE OF YOU! These are not rogues. They are people from your side of the town. They were here to attack and warn you. These people don't want someone like you to carry their alpha's child. They had already sent us a letter an hour ago but unfortunately my son was sucked into this danger. All because of you." Jungkook's every word was dripping with venom. Just the thought of even a scratch on Soobin made his blood boil with rage. He didn't care about the situation or the people around. All he wanted was to confront the person responsible for this mess.

"What cat got your tongue? Can't answer back now. Can you? But what can I even expect from someone like you? Someone who is hated by everyone I've met so far." Jungkook was so into his flared up emotions that he didn't even realise the harshness of the words that came out of his mouth.

"A person like me?" The words were a bare whisper but enough to catch the raging males attention. Taehyung looked at him with his teary yet stern gaze. He clenched his fists trying to curtail his hurting emotions. "A person like me? Someone who is hated by everyone. Have you ever tried to know the reason. Absolutely not. Right? Why would you when you have thousands of rumours to believe in?" The tears in the omega's eyes and the pain in his voice paralysed the words in Jungkook's mouth.

"Everyone of you have judged me without any knowledge about my life. Do you think I don't know that I was your last option as a surrogate? You came to me only when you had no other choice." Taehyung said looking at Jayhyun. "I was made fun of every single day. 'You're useless. Not even the pack's alpha want to associate with someone like you.' I have heard these words too many times so I got used to them eventually. Then one day you came to me with the offer and I rejected because I simply didn't want to involve myself with people who would judge me without any doubt. I only came to you when I had no other option left but I was not wrong to assume things about you all. You guys did judge me. For what? For money that anyone in my place would have got. But no I am the greedy one for asking for money that was suppose to come to me anyway. I am a cheater who got rejected by his mate when I was the one who rejected that bastard. You all have made your own assumptions about me so my words must be sounding like some made up nonsense right now. Right?"

Saying this Taehyung turned his gaze to the True Blood before him. A lone tear escaped his eyes as he took in a deep breath trying his very best to not burst out crying infront of all the people. "I just wish you would stop judging people on the basis of some stupid talks you've heard because these judgements you pass very casually can not be so casual for the one hearing them. I might appear like a person who is too self absorbed or ignorant about struggles. I might seem like a jolly individual who talks a lot but there is more to me. More than I show. Sides that might be too broken and messed up for even my own self. I have had my own struggles Mr. Jeon and I hope you would stop treating m...me like t...trash."

His words wavered in the end as his body finally lost all the remaining strength. He swayed dangerously scaring Jungkook sh*tless. As soon as the darkness engulfed him he fell forward his face colliding with the ravenette's buff chest. The other quickly held him in place encircling his arm around the omega's petite frame.

Without realising he pulled the limp body in his arms closer to his own. His heart suddenly hurting for the male in his embrace. Those angry tears and hurt in Taehyung's eyes had broken a wall inside him. He never thought that a feeling like this would resurface in his heart again but there it was.

The feeling of never wanting to see tears of pain in those bambi eyes.

_______________

I'm planning on writing another dramatic and angsty story like The Retribution contract. With a happy ending this time.

What do you guys say? Should I start it when we're halfway through this story or after I finish this one?