1.

You be the sun,I'll be the moon-Just let your light Come shining through;

You be the sun,
I'll be the moon-
Just let your light
Come shining through;

And when night comes,
Just like the moon,
I'll shine the light
Right back at you.

Love. Just four letters but bigger than any other word. It is the mightiest of all. It is a feeling that gives you hope even in the most cruel times. This four lettered word makes a person experience heaven while still being in this mortal realm. Everyone craves for it. Everyone wants to experience it, celebrate it and embrace it. Everyone.

The pretty male was no different. He sighed as he looked up at the brightly shining moon with longing in his eyes. He wanted to be loved. He wanted to be someone's one and only too but fate had not given him a chance to experience this ecstasy. Despite that he never let his hopes down. He was a big believer of fate and he knew that there was someone out there for him too. Someone who would embrace him with his every flaw. Someone who would fill up the void in his heart.

"Taehyung!" The call for his name brought him out of his many thoughts. He shook his head and sighed before replying back. "Coming!" With this he quickly closed the window in his room and walked away towards the dining area. A smile automatically graced his face as soon as he saw his parents cooking lovingly in the kitchen together.

His parents, Kim Sunghoon and Kim Ae-cha were the best mates be had seen so far. Both of them had gone through every thick and thin together. Their bond had beautifully bloomed with time. They were still cheesy romantic and Taehyung loved this aspect of their relationship. The childishness, respect and trust his parents had was unbelievable. He too wished to have someone like them. Someone with whom he could be himself freely throughout his life.

"Tae take this to the table. We'll be right after you." His mother slid a casserole towards him and the boy quickly picked it up. Soon the three of them were sitting at the small four seater dining table and enjoying their meal. "Minho called me today. He really wants to meet you Tae." Ae-cha said out of the blue and Taehyung haulted. His grip on the spoon he was holding tightened. "Eomma let's eat first. We'll talk lat....." But before he could complete his words his mother cut him off.

"Do you think you took the right decision? Was rejecting your mate right Tae?" She looked at him with a sudden desperation in her eyes. Maybe she had been wishing to ask him this question for long. The boy sighed and let go of the spoon in his hand. He looked up and stared right back at his mother.

"Yes! It was the best decision." His voice held confidence and his father smiled at that. Seeing this silent interaction Ae-cha glared at her husband who raised his hands in surrender. Then turning back to her son she said "We might be living in the great Jeon pack but life is not simple Tae. The rules might be just but what about the mentality of the people. We can't change that right. You have always been judged for being a male omega and now this. They all say many bad things about you and I can't listen to those awful words." Her voice was heavy with her emotions. She was very worried for her only child.

Hearing her Taehyung sprang up from his seat and walked her way. He couched down beside the worried lady and held her hand in his own. "Their opinion doesn't matter Eomma. Only you both matter. I took this decision after thinking about it for long. I also knew the challenges I might face. So you don't have to worry about me. Just support me. Hmm." His voice was so soft and his pheromones so sweet that the lady sighed in relief. She slowly nodded her head and caressed his hair.

Suddenly a harsh knock on their door startled them. "I'll check it." Taehyung immediately stood up and went towards the entrance. He opened it only to be pushed away harshly. Somehow balancing himself he glanced at the three buff alphas who were taking long strides towards his parents. "Sunghoon you seem to be enjoying a lot. Huh!" One of them said and punched the bewildered man hard. Sunghoon fell down from the chair with a loud thud.

"Appa!" Taehyung ran towards his father who was now on the floor. "How dare you?" He glared at the alpha with anger in his eyes. "Nobody will touch even a hair on them. YOU GET THAT! Talk. Like. Sane. Individuals." He said standing tall next to the alpha. There was not even a speck of fear or submission in his eyes. He stood there with confidence and they couldn't say a word. They had been rendered speechless.

"Your father hasn't paid the interest in three months now. We are not fools. Are we? We have been kind to your poor and pathetic selves but not anymore. You are either going to pay me the money or you have to empty out this house." One of the three said looking at the omega infront him.

Taehyung pursed his lips together as he glanced towards his parents. They had tears in their eyes while their bodies were shaking. He could tell that they were scared beyond their wits. He was the only one who could do something now. This house was the only thing his beloved parents owned and he couldn't let it slip out of their hands.

"One week. Give me a week and I'll pay all your money back." He said and gulped down his nervousness. The three alphas scoffed. "One week it is then." One of them said and then turned around to leave. Once the alphas had gone Taehyung closed the door and rushed towards his parents who were sitting on the floor with their heads down in guilt.

The boy embraced both of them in a tight hug and released his sweet and calming pheromones. Kissing their heads he smiled reassuringly and said....

"I'll do something. Don't worry."

______________

First chapter and Taehyung's life is already messed up. (Evil author 😈)

I was about to make Tae an orphan but then I remembered my last two stories and decided against it. Hehe!

Also, how was the chapter?