54.

"You're thinking about it too?" Jungkook asked surprised

"You're thinking about it too?" Jungkook asked surprised. He was suddenly really glad that he had decided to talk his worries out with his husband. "Yes Kookie. I just don't trust her at all. She even warned us before leaving. I'm worried about your safety. What if she kidnaps you or Soobin? What if she forces herself on you while you are drugged?" Jungkook tried to stifle his laughter hearing Taehyung's words. Oh! So this is how it works. He has his 'what ifs' about my safety too. The ravenette thought to himself and gently pulled the omega closer. Both of them lying comfortably in each other's arms.

"If we both are worried about this then let's do one thing. We'll not go anywhere alone till the time this issue is solved. What do you say?" Jungkook asked looking into the other's eyes. "Yes! I like that." Taehyung replied back smiling and then leaned forward to gently place a kiss on the ravenette's lips.

Both of them felt tingles running through their bodies at the warm touch. Their wolves wagging their tales inside with happiness. They were happy or even more than that and these simple conversations were like an elixir to them. Filling their relationship with it's beautiful magic.

Taehyung smiled thinking about the beautiful morning they had together. He had woken up in the strong arms of his husband feeling as ecstatic as ever. Both of them had conversed about a lot of things staying in the same position and the omega couldn't help but feel happy about their small talking session.

He had always wished for a mate who would not treat him as some fragile omega who was incapable of handling himself. He had always wanted equality in their relationship. An assurance that his partner would share even the slightest of his worries with him and Jungkook had given him just that.

The ravenette getting all worried and possessive about him had warmed up his insides. Making him feel as if he was the most important person in the world. He bit his lips preventing his smile from getting any bigger. His hands made their way up to caress the small baby bump. A reflex he had developed every time he felt happy.

"So what should I wear today bun?" The omega asked looking at his stomach. "Your uncle is going to take me on a date tonight. Not just that but he's planning to take me on dates for an entire week. Isn't he romantic?" He squealed like a teenager in love. His mind cursing his past self for making fun of those shy newly weds when he himself was acting exactly the same.

"Tae!" It was Somi's voice that snapped him back from the thoughts of his husband. He turned around to face the woman with a big smile on his countenance. "Let's go and have our lunch. You must be hungry." The omega nodded eagerly at that because 'God he was famished'. "We should call hyung and Kookie as well. They are in the study since morning." He said as the two of them stepped out into the corridor.

"Well actually they both just left a few minutes ago. There were some Rogues spotted in the forest near the pack house. They went there as soon as they got the news since they didn't want anyone to get harmed." Somi informed him while stepping down the stairs, making the omega worried all of a sudden. His face contorted into a frown as a sudden uneasiness twisted his insides.

Sensing his discomfort the Luna gave him a small smile of assurance and said. "Don't worry. Yoongi has gone to the forest too. Also there are around twenty guards that went with them." Taehyung visibly relaxed at the information but there was still this uneasiness inside him. "Noona? Where's Soobin?" He asked looking around the parlour. His eyes searching desperately for his son.

"Oh don't worry about him. He's in the play room with Jihu and his friends. I just returned from there after giving them some snacks." Taehyung heaved a sigh a relief. Soobin is here and Jungkook is not alone. But why do I still feel a bit uneasy. Maybe it's just pregnancy things. He thought to himself shrugging away the worry at the back of his mind.

"So when are we going for the checkup Noona? I'm really excited for the gender reveal." He said taking a seat at the dining table trying to distract himself from whatever he was feeling. "Jin hyung said that we have to wait for a week or two more to know the gender of the child. So that means just a few days more and we can start buying baby clothes." Somi cheered out and both of them squealed in delight. Just then a maid came out from the kitchen and placed the food before them. They digged in enjoying the scrumptious meal while talking about all the things they could buy for their little bun. 

"Luna?" It was a gurad's voice that brought them out of their talks. They glanced in the direction of the voice and saw an alpha standing there with a box in his hands. "There is a parcel for Taehyung-shi. Do you want it right now or should I come back after a while?" The guard asked politely. "It's alright. You can give it to me." The omega said and took the box from the other's hand.

Once the guard had left Taehyung glanced at Somi in confusion. "Who could have sent it?" He asked and started inspecting the item with curious eyes. "There's a note pasted here." Somi pointed to the back side of the case.

"Congratulations on this new start in life. You've taken a big step that will change your entire creation. May this tell you about how amazing your life is going to be from now on." Somi read out loud making them even more confused than before.

"Who could this be?" She asked but Taehyung just shrugged his shoulders. "Let's see what is inside it first." He said and started unboxing the carton with careful movements. He sighed when the taping finally came off. Slowly he opened the lid. His eyes widening with utter horror.

A scream was heard from beside him but he couldn't move because before him was a bunch of flowers.......

floating in a pool of blood.

_______________

Just a few chapters left. :-)