50.

Jungkook could feel the rage bubbling inside his veins

Jungkook could feel the rage bubbling inside his veins. Whatever Jayhyun had just cited was not sitting right with him. His wolf was growling inside after hearing everything that had happened between his mother and Taehyung. The person he loved was made to feel so unimportant. The omega was given an image of not holding any value in his life and the ravenette did not like it at all.

"Kook." He clenched his fists hearing his mother's concerned voice call out for him. Looking up he opened his mouth to give her a piece of his mind but halted at once. The anger he was feeling slowly started to disappear as his eyes took in the woman's appearance. She was scanning Jungkook thoroughly with her glassy orbs. Worry ingraved deeply on her face. Her hands were gently grazing across his body as if he was the most delicate person to exist.

She is scared of losing you. She was just released from hell after getting betrayed by someone she considered family. She has seen her son drifting away from her and then experiencing a heartbreak. Think about her feelings too. She just needs assurance. His conscience had called out to him giving him the light of reason. So slowly taking her hands in his own he placed a gentle kiss on her knuckles.

"Eomma. I'm absolutely fine. See I'm sitting right here infront of you and I'm never going to leave you ever again." His voice was soft making Jiha cry out in relief. She hugged him tight letting out all her tears on his shoulders. "It's alright. We are fine now. You are safe. Appa is safe and I'm never letting any harm come your way again." He reassured her as much as he could.

Once calm Jiha separated themselves and smiled lovingly at him. "I love him Eomma." Jungkook announced all of a sudden making her smile drop down at once. She looked at him with unsurety. Her eyes holding so many apprehensions. Seeing her doubtful stance Jungkook decided to let her know about all his feelings.

"I feel complete whenvever I'm with him." He started. "He accepted me with all my flaws Eomma. He accepted Soobin as his own even before I could ask him. I learnt what love actually is in these few months and that too just because of him. I was the one who asked him out first but you know what. He was the one to tell me how thankful he was to have me in his life instead when it should have been me telling him that. I had lost such a big part of myself eight years ago but now that I finally have that with me I don't want to lose it. I want to have all of you in my life so please don't make me choose. Please Eomma."

Jiha shook her head aggressively hearing her son plead like that. "I never wanted you to feel this way kook. I really don't want you to choose. I was just out of my mind when I said all that to him. It was wrong of me to act that way and I'm so sorry. I was scared." The ravenette at once took her in her embrace again. "Shh! I know you were scared. It's okay. Sometimes we don't have control over our words and it's absolutely fine. Don't stress yourself over it."

"My son has grown up so much. He acts as if he is my mother and the not the other way round." Jiha spoke patting his shoulder all the while. Jungkook smiled. His heart feeling lighter by the confrontation. Breaking the hug he looked right into his mother's eyes. Then breathing in he said. "Then it's final. I'm going to get him back right now."

Jungkook smiled thinking back to his conversation with his mother. He was glad that he had not taken the path of rage to solve this matter. Not everything can be solved by portraying yourself as the stronger one. Sometimes you just have to let yourself be vulnerable. Sometimes it's important to show that there are things that hurt you beyond limits and that you are not fine with it and Jungkook had finally understood that.

He knew for a fact now that people who actually care would do anything to bring you out of those dark emotions. He felt contended knowing that everyone he loved was there with him. He felt warm at the thought of his family being all giggly together. He felt glad that he had changed for the better. The better being right there in his arms.

Sighing out in fulfilment he placed his head on the omega's who had been sleeping all this while. His eyes travelled to those long slender hands resting on his lap. The diamond ring shining there with all its glory made him smile wide. Taehyung was finally his. The omega had agreed to his proposal and Jungkook was the happiest man on the planet at the moment.

Oh my god! I can't believe he's mine. He thought feeling all giddy inside. A goofy grin adorned his face and the two pair of eyes that had been looking at him bursted out laughing. "He's whipped. I told you." Jayhyun laughed high fiving with Somi who was sitting on the passenger seat beside him.

"Hyung! Noona! Stop that. Will you." Jungkook whined feeling shy. With crimson coloured cheeks he pretended to glare at the two but that made them howl more than before. "He's shy. I've never seen him like that." Jayhyun laughed out loudly while teasing the other. Jungkook whined again at that making them stop at once.

"Okay we'll not tease you anymore but wake him up atleast. We have to ask him about it too. I will not decide everything on my own." Somi spoke glancing at him with a knowing look on her face. Nodding his head at once Jungkook gently woke the omega up. "What?" Taehyung asked in a sleepy voice as soon as he opened his eyes.

"Bambi which flowers do you like the most?" Jungkook said and tucked a strand of the petite male's hair behind his ear. "But why?" Taehyung asked still confused. With his half lidded eyes he stared at the true blood who smiling oh so fondly at him. His breath hitching when he got the answer to his question.

"Because we are getting married in two days, my love."

___________________

Someone is eager to get married. Hehe! ;-)