30.

"It's time to teach this omega a lesson

"It's time to teach this omega a lesson. He thinks way too highly of himself." Sungjae exclaimed and then charged forward. The others following his action. The man went towards Taehyung who was still processing everything. His hands holding onto his stomach for dear life.

He smirked when one of his minions attacked Jungkook distracting him from the omega while the others were sidetracking everyone else. "You'll die." He whispered with an eerie smile on his face. His speed increasing with every step as he eyed the omega's terrified form.

The shining dagger in Sungjae's hand brought Taehyung back to reality. Grasping himself he quickly took a few steps back trying to look for something to defend the baby and himself. I have to keep a safe distance from him. Can't let him get close. He thought and tried to move as far away from the man as possible. The old man following him slowly as if enjoying the struggles of his prey.

Taehyung kept on stepping back keeping his eyes on the alpha before him. He was scared. Scared for the child. His anxiety only rising as his back came in contact with a wall. "You can't run away any longer sl*t." Sungjae's voice entered his ears making his stomach churn in disgust. His face scrunched up in discomfort as he felt his stomach cramping from all the stress.

"Looks like even your child wants you to die today." Sungjae laughed scanning Taehyung's pained expression. Lazily he twirled the dagger in his hand happy to have finally cornered the boy. He finally took a step forward smirking but was suddenly pulled back. A scream escaping his mouth as his wrist was twisted. A cracking sound resonating in the now silent room.

"YOU F*CKER!" Jungkook growled kicking the man away. His body colliding against the window due to the force the ravenette had used on him. Groaning in pain Sungjae looked around only to find all his minions on the floor unconscious. "HOW. DARE. YOU." The true Blood's voice echoed through the hall sending shivers down his spine.

Before he could even register the situation again he was shoved up from his hair. Harsh and hard punches landing on his face one after the other. Blood spilled out of his nose and mouth but the ravenette did not stop. "Jungkook it's enough." It was Namjoon who pulled him apart from the half dead man who fell onto the floor immediately.

"Hyung he...... This f*cker....." Jungkook tried to speak but he was too angry at the moment. "I know but you should go to Taehyung right now. We'll take care of this sh*t ourselves." The taller male assured him. Patting his shoulder in the process. Jungkook nodded his head taking in deep breaths to calm his raging wolf down. Then without a word he turned around walking towards corner where the omega was still crouching down holding onto his stomach. "N...No. Don't c...come close to m...me." Jungkook could hear the words coming out of the omega's mouth. His footsteps getting hasty with worry.

"Taehyung it's me. Somi. You don't have to be scared of us. Everything is over. Please let us help you." The woman tried to reason but Taehyung was way too into his omega senses. He was not able to comprehend anything right now. Not when there was a searing pain in his stomach and the only thing he could sense was fear.

"Bambi!" Jungkook called out breaking through the small crowd and making his way towards the omega sitting in the corner. He did not pay heed to the others who tried to stop him. "Stop Kook. Let us handle him." Jayhyun tried to prevent the true blood from going any further. "Don't. Piss. Me. Off. You all have already done enough." Jungkook growled at his brother who immediately let go of his shoulder.

Once free from the hold he went forward and crouched down beside Taehyung. His eyes stinging with tears as he eyed the disoriented condition of the other. "Tae? Bambi?" He called out gently. Trying his very best to not scare him any further. "See I'm here. Just look at me." He said gently trying to hold onto the other's hand. But Taehyung flinched at the touch looking at him with his now blue and terrified eyes.

"Tae it's me. Please try to come out of it." He urged knowing fully well that Taehyung's omega senses were working at their highest at the moment. It was important to bring him back from that mindspace so that they could tend to him. "Please Bambi you have to snap out of it. No one is going to harm you or the child. I'll protect you. Hmm."

Jungkook could feel his heart squeeze at the sight of Taehyung looking so scared and dazed. He wanted nothing more than to take the omega in his embrace and protect him from the world. "Bambi. See it's your hot head. Please try to come out of it. Nobody will harm you. I'm here." He desperately called out to the boy who was looking at him with tears in his orbs.

"J...Jungkook?" Taehyung stuttered finally registering his surroundings. His eyes going back to their original brown colour. In an instant he threw himself in the ravenette's arms taking him off guard. "Kookie. Please hold me. Please." He said but his voice was a bare whisper. His breathing heavy at the moment. "I'm here. Shh! I'm here. Everything is fine. You are fine. We are fine." Jungkook rubbed his back gently trying to soothe him with his words but he could sense that something was wrong. The omega reeked of distressing pheromones. Something that was bothering the ravenette a lot.

"Bambi? Is something wrong? Tell me. Are you hurt?" He asked getting impatient. His breath hitching when he felt the omega's entire weight on his body. "Tae?!" He yelled feeling a familiar fear running through his veins. His heart hurting from that unwanted feeling.

"Tae. Baby please. Open your eyes." He said patting Taehyung's cheeks but there was no response from the other whatsoever. All this made him panic more than before. "Taehyung!" He called out again scanning his body for any injury. A gasp of horror leaving his mouth when........

his eyes landed on the blotch of blood on the omega's pants.

_________________

I'm pathetic at writing action scenes. *sigh*
Still, I hope you liked it.