39.

Jimin, Yoongi and Namjoon were sitting next to each other on the couch

Jimin, Yoongi and Namjoon were sitting next to each other on the couch. Their arms were folded over their chest while their eyes were fixed on the couple before them. "When were you both planning to tell us about yourself? Are we no one to you?" Jimin's whiny voice could be heard in the entire parlour. His stern eyes never leaving the two who were standing there with their heads casted towards the floor.

Somi, Jayhyun and Jin on the other hand stood a few steps away enjoying all the drama. "We found out about it ourselves too. These two didn't intend to tell any of us." Jin spoke up receiving a glare from the ravenette. "Hyung!" Jungkook shouted but Yoongi's voice didn't let him say more.

"Kook is this how much I mean to you. Do you not trust me?" Jungkook shook his head aggressively at that. "I really wanted to be sure about us before telling it to you all." He mumbled in a small voice glancing at the three who looked very serious. It was only when Namjoon broke out in a small smile that he realised that they all were teasing the both of them. Again.

"Are you guys for real? Tae they're pulling our leg." He exclaimed loudly as everyone around bursted out laughing. Taehyung looked up surprised. His mouth open in disbelief. "So you all are not angry?" He asked timidly. "No! We were just having some fun with you two. We all are more than happy to see you two together." Namjoon said eyeing the two with a smile on his face. That dimpled twinkle that had the two smiling in return.

"Okay everyone since they both have started dating let's go out tomorrow on a fun picnic to celebrate it. What do you say?" Jayhyun suggested but before anyone could reply to that a sudden sound haulted their lips. "Wow! I can't believe that all of you are like this." The high pitched voice pierced through the air silencing their happy giggles. "This man has a mate and you all are supporting him in a relationship with some attention seeking omega. How can you all do that to me?"

Jungkook sighed and so did the others. "We should have kept it low." Jimin commented with the most annoyed expression on his face. Eveyone around looked uninterested to listen to the girl but she continued ignoring it all. "Jungkook we have a child together. You love me then why are you doing all this? Are you trying to make me jealous? If that is what it is then you've succeeded. You can stop that now."

Jungkook was annoyed would be an understatement. He wanted to tell her off but Eun-hi was not giving him a chance to speak. "What about this ring? Your mother made it for me. She wanted us to marry. She wanted us to be a family and so did your father. Don't you remember that? Are you going to disrespect your parents like that? Is that how much you val......."

"SHUT UP! DON'T YOU DARE MENTION THEM. DON'T. YOU. DARE." Jungkook's anger erupted out like a volcano startling everyone around. "Not once in those four years did you talk to them with a straight face. Your eye rolls whenever mom asked you for some help. Your annoyed sighs whenever dad requested you to follow the pack rules. Did you think I would not notice that? They wanted to treat you like their daughter. Just like Somi noona but you never gave them a chance to even talk to you properly. Even then...." He gulped the lump in his throat. His frustration increasing with every passing second. "Even then I never said a word to you. I tried to love you as much as I could. Ignoring all my dear ones I trusted you. I gave you everything I had but nothing satisfied your greed. You broke me. You left me on your own accord. You didn't mind the rejection at all then what's your problem now? Why do you come back and remind me of those scars I have when I'm trying to be happy again? Why do you have to torment me like this?"

Tears came out uninvited from the omega's eyes as he registered every word the true blood said. Taehyung could clearly see through that anger. He could see how vulnerable Jungkook's true self was. He could see how the past still gave the alpha surges of pain in his heart. The omega wanted nothing more than to take him way from this chaos and hug the life out of him but he also knew that speaking his sorrows out would definitely ease his heart a little. So he let the ravenette be.

"This ring you are talking about." Jungkook said snatching it from Eun-hi's hand. "This ring belongs to my mother. It's a family heirloom. Eomma could have given it to Somi noona too but she didn't. You know why? It's because she wanted you to know that you are loved here. She wanted you to feel important because she had a misconception that you felt left out amongst us. Eomma really wanted you to know that she would have loved you like a daughter if you gave her a chance but she's my mother afterall. A bad judge of character."

Jungkook's breathing was uneven as he tried to keep his emotions at bay. He really didn't want to vent out like that infront of everyone but he could no longer hold himself back when his parents were mentioned. He fisted his hands to control himself which didn't go unnoticed by his brother.

"That's enough!" Jayhyun commanded stepping forward. His voice holding an extreme authority. "I've had enough. All these days I have been lenient on you but not anymore. My brother has suffered enough." He said looking at Eun-hi in the eyes. "I told you to not bother him and in return you can stay here in the pack house for as long as you want but you have not been following my command. So as the alpha of The Jeon Pack I.......

order you to leave the pack house forever."

________________

Hobi's hairstyle at Lollapalooza. He's unreal. *screams in disbelief* He's so hot.