29.

"H

"H....How? You were suppose to be in the prison."

Jungkook was shocked. Did I hear it right? He thought to himself as he stared at the omega with his mouth wide open. "Bambi?" He whispered. His voice sceptical of the words he heard before. "Jungkook he was suppose to be in the prison. What is he doing outside? He can't be outside. He......He.." Taehyung was in full panic now. The man infront of him brought all those memories back like a storm. The memories of when he had almost lost his life fighting against him.

"Bambi! Calm down. I'm here with you. So don't worry. Hmm." Jungkook shook him a little bringing him out of that panicked state. Taehyung gulped down the lump in his throat hearing the alpha and tried his very best to calm his racing heart down.

"See this is what I told you Alpha Jungkook. He makes up all these weird stories and then they would somehow come true the next day. I'm already scared. He will put me in prison with his dark magic. Please help me sir. I...I don't want to go to the prison. Please believe me." Sungjae fell down on his knees begging in front of the true blood. His eyes directed towards the floor as if he was actually scared for his life.

"STOP ACTING!" Taehyung shouted at the top of his lungs. The scene before his eyes making him sick to the stomach. "Stop acting! You can't portray yourself as the victim." He cried out loud. His breathing getting heavy from all those messed up emotions. "Taehyung calm down. So much stress is not good for your health." Jin finally intervened. Not able to hold himself back anymore.

"I'm not acting you shameless omega." Sungjae retorted staring daggers at Taehyung who didn't back down despite the fear inside him. "DON'T YOU DARE!" It was the true blood this time. His voice booming inside the big parlour. The anger so strong that nobody could say a word after that. "Don't you dare say a word about him." Jungkook warned the man again.

"A...Alpha I don't know why you can't believe us but if you still want proof then there are more people waiting outside to give their statements against this omega." Sungjae said and as if on cue more people entered inside. Followed by two guards behind them. "All these people know about his reality. Are you still going to believe him or us?"

"I believe you Sungjae. Don't worry I'll explain everything to my nephew. You all will be given justice. Right Jayhyun?" Hantae spoke up looking at the alpha who was too stunned at the moment. "B...But what about my child?" He asked looking devastated. He had already started loving the little one with all his heart. He couldn't even imagine giving up on them anymore.

"We can find another surrogate for your child Jayhyun and Somi. There can be other options as well but I'll not allow someone so dangerous in this pack. You have to listen to your uncle." Hantae urged the broken couple who were looking at Taehyung with their teary eyes. Their minds and heart a total mess at the moment.

Taehyung on the other hand was in his own state of panic. "He's lying. He killed all those homeless kids back then and blamed it all on the rogues. He was also put behind bars ten years ago." He revealed. Tears running down his face unknowingly. "He killed them all so cruelly after sexually assaulting them. He's a beast. He doesn't deserve to be free."

Ten years ago? When dad was the alpha. That thought suddenly clicked in the ravenette's mind hearing the omega. A sudden realisation dawning on him. "He's lying. He's lying alpha. I was never in the prison. He's making up those stories again." Sungjae said getting worked up. He couldn't afford to let his truth out like that.

"Why should we believe you Taehyung? What proof do you have?" Hantae mediated making it clear that he didn't trust Taehyung at all. Something that was bothering Somi and Jayhyun a lot. "Uncle please listen to Taehyung too. Maybe....." Somi tried to reason but the old man gestured her to stop. He was about to say something himself but Jungkook beat him to it.

"We have proof. Yoongi hyung you know what to do." He said to which the pale alpha nodded his head. Getting into action immediately. The entire time Yoongi was gone everyone just stood their silently. The tension in the air increasing every second. Taehyung being the most stressed amongst all. Something that Jungkook had noticed instantly.

So bringing his arm up he gently rubbed Taehyung's back in soothing circular motions. A gesture that did distract the omega from those hateful stares. His entire attention now on the person beside him. All this continued for a few more minutes. "Here. I've got the file Jungkook." Yoongi's voice finally breaking the suffocating silence in the room.

Hearing him Jungkook quickly took the file in his hands flipping through the pages quickly. It did not even take him a few seconds to find the thing he had been looking for. Turning the file towards the others he said. "See this. It's your photo and crimes in the criminal records from ten years ago. Taehyung is not lying. You are the bastard who killed those kids. Everything is mentioned in these records. Something that dad started making in his time. Very useful. Isn't it?"

Sungjae sighed looking at the records. It was something totally unexpected that he couldn't even deny. Sh*t! Now I only have one option left. I will take my revenge. I can't escape them now but I can surely teach this omega a lesson. He thought and then smirked. "You caught me. Opsie. I should have known that you and your father were different. Very witty of you to keep records of the criminals but I'll definitely complete the work I came here for." He said and then clicked his fingers together.

Everyone was shocked. Their senses clouding as the doors were shut suddenly and before them stood those people......

With daggers in their hands.

_________________

Is someone going to die? (laughs in evil 😈)