25.

"This little dot that you see on the screen is your baby

"This little dot that you see on the screen is your baby. Absolutely healthy and growing well. You don't have to worry about anything." Jin said pointing at the screen infront of them. His hands holding onto the transducer over Taehyung's stomach. "He is fine. Right? I hope there are no injuries from yesterday." Somi inquired with worry lacing her voice.

"Taehyung is absolutely healthy. There are no problems as of now. He is also regaining stability in his nausea and dizziness. As far as the attack is concerned there are no injuries on him. Jungkook was there to take care of everything. So don't worry." Hearing these words Somi sighed out in relief. Her worries now totally dissipating in the air.

"He'll soon start his third month of pregnancy so you still have to be very careful. Take the same precautions and you always have me around. If you still have questions or worries then we'll talk in the evening." Jin assured the lady while wiping away the gel on the omega's stomach. The boy looking at Somi the entire time with a look of assurance in his orbs.

"No. I don't have any questions or worries. I trust you and Taehyung. I know you're doing everything to keep my baby safe and healthy and I'm thankful for that." She said while caressing Taehyung's head lovingly. The boy holding onto her hand as a gesture of trust and guarantee.

"We'll get going now. I have to show these pictures to Jayhyun. He's dying out of curiosity and excitement." Somi giggled as she and Taehyung finally walked out of the clinic. Reaching the car they quickly sat inside and started driving back to the pack house. "Thank you for giving me all the care and love noona. I'm really thankful for that." Taehyung muttered breaking the silence in the car. His mind wanting to voice out these words.

"You deserve it Tae. I've known you for like two months now and you're one of the most lovable person I've met so far. You are kind, caring and sassy. I love everything about you. Truly speaking I found a younger brother in you. Someone whom I can trust. I don't know why but you just give me that feeling." Somi gave the boy a quick glance. Smiling when she found him staring at her like a lost kid.

"Really? You the the first one to say that to me. All my life I have been considered different and unfit. No one wanted to do anything with me. Even my help was taken as an offence. My parents were the only ones who loved and understood me. Otherwise there was no one who ever tried to befriend me or even know a little about my life. It was just them and their judgement against me. A judgement passed on just because they considered me a little different." He said. His voice getting heavy with those hidden emotions. The emotions that were thankfully coming out of his heart due to his pregnancy hormones.

"Being different is not bad Taehyung." Somi started. "My father in law was an alpha while my mother in law a beta. Despite that they miraculously conceived Jungkook. A Trueblood. On top of that mom had a normal pregnancy throughout. It was so different than the situations that arise in the case of a true blood but still it's fascinating. Jungkook was a different child since the very beginning. He was so shy and silent. Not like the other alphas. Yet he was loved for who he was and is. You too will find people who will accept you for whoever you truly are."

"But he is a Trueblood. The most respected rank out there in the hierarchy. It's not the same for others." The omega voiced out. Hearing him Somi nodded understanding his point of concern. "You are right. It's not difficult for a Trueblood to gain respect and acceptance. They are the most powerful rank afterall but there are others who are different too. Like my grandma. She is a healer omega. A person who can cure your most fatal injuries to an extent where you don't die. Have you heard about Lee Kura?"

"Lee Kura? The divine omega is your grandma?" Taehyung asked. His eyes wide in surprise. "Yes she is. People don't know a lot about her personal life because she is a very private person. I'm an exception though. Grandma was the one who raised me after my parent's death. She gave me all the love and told me a lot about herself." Somi glanced at Taehyung and smiled when she saw attentive he was.

Breathing in she continued. "When she was little people used to think of her as a witch. She was an outcast because of her special abilities. She was shunned for being different but when she healed many wolves during a big attack in the pack everything changed. Grandma was given the respect she deserved. The pack's alpha at that time made sure of that. Her life improved Taehyung because she was never wrong. She got what she deserved and so will you. No one can take away that love and respect from you. So stop thinking about all those people who have judged you because one day they all will realise their mistake."

"Did your grandma ever feel unlucky to have powers like that. Did she ever wish to be normal?" Taehyung asked. His eyes shining with something unknown this time. "She did when things got a bit cruel for her. It's normal to feel that way but she also realised one thing. She recognised herself. She was not different but special. Moon goddess had given her that blessing. It's not something everyone can have. There are just two percent wolves in this world with unknown powers and I think that they are blessed because of their pure souls. And even if you don't have these special powers you are no less. Everyone is special and different in their own way Taehyung. So don't just fight for yourself. Learn to love and embrace who you are. You get it?" Somi looked at the omega with raised brows.

The other nodding at her eagerly. A smile gracing his face the entire time as her words did wonders inside his brain. Sighing out in relief he finally leaned back into the carseat and thought........

"From now on I'm going to embrace it too."

______________

What might he be thinking about? Any thoughts. ;-)