49.

The diner was chirping with all sorts of sounds today

The diner was chirping with all sorts of sounds today. It was the weekend afterall. The Kim family had more customers to attend to, so the couple was quite busy at the moment. Taehyung though was lost somewhere else. After crying his worries out to his mother the previous night he did feel lighter but the yearning for a certain ravenette only intensified more than before.

Dipping a strawberry in the mustard sauce before him he stuffed it into his mouth. What should I do to gain her trust? I'm not going to let go of that hot headed and reckless true blood easily. So I have to think about ways to impress his mother. He thought to himself bitting into another mustard dripping strawberry.

"What do you think bun?" He whispered stroking his small baby bump gently. "Think about what?" His father's sudden question brought him out of his many thoughts. He looked up only to find the man smiling down at him fondly. "How to impress a mother with trust issues?" The omega mumbled while looking at Sunghoon in confusion.

The man laughed out heartily at his son's antics. He really found the omega's mood swings and actions amusing and cute beyond belief. "You don't have to think this hard. Just be yourself and see how she'll fall in love with you. Maybe even steal you from your lover boy." He exclaimed looking down at his son with mischief. "Appa!"

Taehyung's whining made him laugh again. Noticing the other's narrowed eyes he quickly stepped back before his son could hit him and jogged away from there leaving behind a pouty omega. "I'll go to the garden. That is the only place where I can think peacefully for now." He mumbled to himself. Then getting up with yet another mustard and strawberry combination in hand he waddled out of the back door into a small fenced yard.

Taking place on the old wooden bench he looked around smiling softly. The gentle breeze was caressing his soft locks and the blue sky was making him feel calm but all this did not last long. A sudden sadness engulfed him as the Raven head's injured form flashed before his eyes. Is he alright now? Has he woken up? The wound must be painful. I wish I could atleast have a glance at him. He thought sighing out heavily.

The same lump was suddenly stuck in his throat again as his eyes stung with those known tears. He missed him so much. He never thought that living without Jungkook was going to make him this vulnerable. A small sob came out of his mouth and just then the back door barged open. The omega stood up in disbelief. His tears knowing no bounds now.

It is all a dream. Right? It must be a hallucination. He thought and blinked his eyes twice but nothing changed. There before him stood a known person panting hard. The omega couldn't take his eyes away from him. He did not react even when the alpha took long strides towards him. He did not react even when those strong arms engulfed him so quickly. He did not react even when those soft lips landed on his own.

The omega was in a daze. Feeling that warmth near him again and that longing kiss he finally came back to reality. Giving in he let Jungkook guide him, exploring each other till they were out of breath. "How dare you leave me?" The ravenette whispered out and then at once joined their lips again. His wet tongue traced every inch of the omega's mouth. They moaned in pleasure. Their hands snaking around each other desperately.

A hiccup escaped Taehyung's mouth as he sobbed into the kiss. His heart feeling relief in seeing his love absolutely fine. They separated themselves breathlessly. Resting their foreheads together Jungkook gently wiped the tears off the other's cheeks. "Do you even know how sad I was when I did not find you near me?" The ravenette said hugging him closer than before.

"Are you alright? Does anything hurt? Why are you here? You should be resting Kookie. Not travelling like this." The true blood was bombarded with all these questions instead. He smiled feeling all warmed up again. Placing a tender kiss on the petite male's forehead he guided him to look into his eyes. "I'm fine Bambi. Nothing is hurting me physically. I'm just hurt by the fact that you were not there when I woke up."

Hearing those words made the omega wail out loudly. He at once hugged Jungkook and buried his face in that buff chest. "I'm sorry. I d...did not want to l..leave you. I.....I really w....wanted to stay by your s..side but I was not a..allowed to visit you Kookie. It was s..suffocating me so much. You were so n..near yet so far. I just wanted to feel a l..little calm so I came here. I didn't k..know that it will h..hurt you. Trust me I never w..wanted to hurt yo......."

But he never got to complete his words as the ravenette swept him off his feet. A shreak escaped his mouth at the suddenness of the action. His big teary eyes met those dark inky orbs and then a small peck was placed over his lips. "I love you. I love you so much that it hurts when you're not around. I love you so much that even breathing feels tedious in your absence. I love you Bambi." He announced looking at the other with so much compassion that Taehyung felt his heart hammering inside with delight.

"I love you too." His voice was a bare whisper due to all that he was feeling but Jungkook heard him loud and clear. Smiling he placed another kiss on the omega's forehead and said. "Will you grant me a wish then?" Taehyung nodded his head eagerly at the question and what he heard next was enough to bring him to the seventh heaven.

"Marry me. Let me make you mine forever."

________________

A double update because I ❤ U guys. Thank you for all the support.