26.

The eagerness to meet the omega was killing him

The eagerness to meet the omega was killing him. Every minute seemed like an hour. He had not even glanced at the other since morning and it was somehow making him very uneasy. We are suppose to meet each other every morning first thing. I can't believe he left with noona without meeting me. He thought to himself. A scrowl setting on his face.

"Jungkook?" A questioning call brought him out of his thoughts. Making him sit up straight. "Y..Yeah!" He stuttered feeling embarrassed with his lack of attention in the meeting. "Are you even listening to us? You seem lost today. Are you okay?" Jayhyun asked. His voice filled with concern.

"Just a headache hyung. Nothing to worry about." The true blood lied. He was not in the mood to talk. Not when he was still angry at a certain omega for keeping him in the dark about his plans. "Don't work then. Go have a day off today. Rest and stop overworking yourself for god's sake." His brother commanded and the ravenette found himself agreeing to it without any protests.

Hoisting himself up he bowed down to the people present there and then quickly walked away. His mind occupied by some thoughts or should I say someone's thoughts. Walking down the stairs he saw Soobin in the parlour. A smile automatically coming up his lips when he noticed how concentrated the kid was in his drawing.

"What is my Soobin making today?" He asked sitting beside the other. "Appa!" The kid cheered up looking at his father as he threw himself in his arms. "I'm trying to draw a wolf. The teacher gave us this assignment and I was suppose to do it with Taetae but he's not in the house today." Soobin said whining. His father just nodded. Not sure how to pacify the other when he had the same problem himself. "I don't know when your Taetae will return but I can surely help you with the assignment. That is if you want me to." He offered and Soobin accepted it in an instant.

The father son duo then engrossed themselves in those colours and pencils. They were so into their work that they did not notice someone entering inside the house. The one whose eyes instantly shined looking at the two. Bidding a silent goodbye to Somi the omega slowly tiptoed towards the couch where the two were and stood behind them observing their work.

"It's beautiful." He exclaimed startling the two who looked at him as if he was some ghost. "W....What the hell! You scared us." Jungkook stuttered looking at Taehyung with his hand over his chest. Soobin imitating his actions in exact. Both of them were mirror copies of each other. Not just in looks but also in actions and this realisation made the omega giggle.

"I'm sorry." He grinned taking a seat beside them. "How was your day by the way?" Jungkook huffed hearing him. A scrowl replacing his peaceful expression. "You didn't tell me anything Bambi. I had to ask hyung about you. Why? I thought we share everything but I was wrong I guess."

Taehyung shook his head aggressively. "I was about to tell you but Somi noona rushed me to the clinic. I'm sorry and I promise I will tell you everything." He urged. His voice holding a hint of fear. Fear of Jungkook not talking to him. He really couldn't even imagine his day without spending any time with the ravenette. He cherished the month he spent with the other and he wanted to continue that from the bottom of his heart.

"It's okay. You don't have to look at me with those puppy eyes of yours. Moreover you've promised so I expect you to tell me everything like I've told you about myself. Don't you dare break it." Jungkook said extending his little finger ahead. Taehyung quickly hooked his finger around the alpha's. A gesture of promise. The two smiling at that.

I'll tell you everything about me Jungkook. Very soon. I just need a little time to gather my thoughts and courage. Once I do that you'll be the first one to know about my secret. The omega thought to himself. Looking into those jet black orbs. Those eyes that he had started to trust more than himself.

The old man stared at the alpha infront of him. A smirk plastered on his face. "What brings you here young master Choi? What can a low life like me do for you?" He said with a smug smile. His insides feeling a tingle of joy as he sensed some good for himself.

"Sungjae tell me are those rumours about Taehyung true. The one from his childhood." The alpha questioned fisting his hands at the memory of a certain omega. "Yes! They are absolutely true. That omega was not normal since the very beginning. He used to tell people various stories about them and then those stories would turn into reality the next day. He practiced black magic young master. This is the reason why people don't like him much. I'm glad that you came out of his clutches." Sungjae informed him. His heart feeling the excitement of taking his revenge from the omega. A moment that he had been waiting for since long now.

"Will you help me expose him to the alpha's family? Once I have him back you will get a big reward. A very big reward. What do you say?" The alpha asked with a stern look on his face. Sungjae nodded his head. Agreeing to the proposal without second thoughts. "I'll definitely help you master Minho." He said and then thought. Also, there are some old scores I have to settle with that shameless omega. He ruined my life afterall. He might have not been scared of me back then but I'll make sure that he even dreads taking my name out of his mouth now.

"It's decided then. You'll work as per your wish. Just make sure that my mate is in my hands after everything. Then you will have your reward." The alpha announced with a knowing look and then walked out of that tumbled down house.

Once the footsteps were no longer audible Sungjae snickered. "I was just looking for a chance like this. Can't say if your mate will be with you Minho but.....

He'll definitely pay for sending me to the prison."

_____________

Drama on the way for you guys. ;-)
I want the romance between Taekook to develop slowly. Like the things that happen without you realising. So this is why I'm taking it slow. I hope it's okay with you all.

And......
Eid Mubarak!