16.

"Soobin is a child but you Taehyung! I told you to be very attentive to your health but no you had to go out in the rain and play

"Soobin is a child but you Taehyung! I told you to be very attentive to your health but no you had to go out in the rain and play." Jin fumed looking at the boy who had his head casted towards the floor. "I didn't know that you'll be this careless."

"I'm sorry hyung. I just wanted to have some fun with Soobin. I totally forgot about the precautions. I know I was wrong. I shouldn't have done that." Taehyung said slowly looking up only to notice the silently laughing true blood standing a few steps away from them. He gave him a quick glare before taking his eyes to Jin instead. "I'll be very careful from now on. I promise. No more fun. I will not give you any chance of complaints." He fisted his hand in the air showing his resolve. Jin couldn't help but smile at his action. "Ok. I forgive you this time but don't make me regret my decision. And here take these vitamins. Make sure to take them every morning. I hope you listen to me now. It's going to get difficult as the time proceeds Tae so be very careful."

Taehyung nodded his head understanding the concern. "I'll get going then. You too rest now." Jin ruffled his hair and then walked away to his own room. Once Jin had left Taehyung turned his head to the alpha who was already grinning at him. "It's not that funny. You can stop now." Taehyung kept his tone serious while his eyes stared daggers at the other.

"It is for me. You looked like a lost puppy. It was hilarious seeing you that way." Jungkook chuckled reminiscing the scene. "You could have kept your mouth shut Hot head. Or you could have just talked to me personally. Why did you rant about it to Jin hyung?" Taehyung was not ready to let go off Jungkook that easily. He was in the mood of fighting and confronting. Blame it on my pregnancy hormones. He thought to himself while waiting for an answer.

"First of all Bambi I have no interest in matters related to you but you took Soobin out too. He could get sick. Ok leave Soobin but what about the baby inside you. It was a very reckless decision that you took so be careful from next time. I don't want any harm to my nibling. If I confronted you myself then you would have just fought back without a doubt. So I chose Jin hyung for that purpose. I hope you get what I mean." Taehyung couldn't say a word after that. Jungkook was right afterall. His decision was too reckless. There was no doubt about it.

But was he going to give Jungkook the joy of being right? No. Never in his life. So sighing in annoyance he mouthed a 'whatever' instead and quickly turned around. Clutching tightly onto the bottle of vitamins he hastily walked away from there not in the mood to look into those onyx eyes any longer.

 Clutching tightly onto the bottle of vitamins he hastily walked away from there not in the mood to look into those onyx eyes any longer

"Why do you even want him back Minho? He was not submissive at all. Always wanted 'equality'. Weren't you tired of his shitty demands?" Minho laughed hearing his friend's words. "Jinsoo-yah you've been my friend since ages and you still don't know me. I'm disappointed." He said and took a sip of the booze in his hand.

"Yah! Minho it's the other way round. You always used to complaint about him. You even said that you were unlucky to have a mate like him. Then why are you trying to get him back? I thought you were finally free but here you are trying to go back into the trap yourself. What even is going on in your head?" Jinsoo wanted answers. He couldn't let his friend off the hook this time. Not when he was going to be a part of the plan too.

"Have you seen someone as pretty as him? No right! I haven't either. This is why I accepted him, a poor omega as my mate in the first place. I thought it would be easy to control him but his personality turned out to be totally opposite to his soft looks." He scoffed thinking about Taehyung's sassy side. "I thought I'll be able to tame him but I couldn't. That though doesn't mean that I will leave him. I'm the son of a landlord and I want a pretty omega by my side. As my mate. My partner. Taehyung is perfect for that. Also, he is my real mate. I'll have him back and as far as his personality is concerned you don't have to worry about it. I'll tame him with force this time. He'll be the perfect show piece I desire."

The evil smile on his face churned Jinsoo's stomach. It was his first time seeing Minho look so scary. "Minho I don't think it's right. He's gone so let it be. Move on and look for someone else. As it is you never loved him. Your obsession is taking over your mind slowly. Get rid of it before it consumes you whole. The path you're taking will not be good for your future. I'm your friend and I care for you. This is why I'm warning you before things get messy."

"You are coward Jinsoo. Stop being so scared. Nothing will go wrong. I've sent someone to find out Taehyung's whereabouts. Once we know where he is we'll go there and get him back. Face to face or from the back? That is yet to be decided but after I get the information." Minho winked at his friend who didn't look assured at all. He didn't care though. He had already put his head into the idea of getting his mate back and there was no one who could change his decision.

Oh! There it is. The Alpha smiled when a waiter placed a letter in front of him and left. He quickly picked it up and opened it without wasting a second. His eyes went through the contents inside and the smile from his face slowly disappeared. An angry growl left his mouth when he finished reading that letter. His eyes were red with rage and breathing heavy. Crushing the peice of paper in his fist he said.........

"How dare he take this decision without my permission."

_________________

A boring filler. Enjoy. :-)