57.

Hell had broken loose in the pack house after the True Blood's arrival

Hell had broken loose in the pack house after the True Blood's arrival. Loud growls and screams echoed into the hallways as a deadly fight broke out amongst the members of the two packs. Jungkook had become a killing machine. His ginormous wolf thirsty for blood now. He charged towards every attacker in view. The soldiers from the ravenette's pack following his lead.

"H..How?" Daniel was stunned. He couldn't look away from the gigantic wolf before him. They weren't prepared for this. Jungkook was suppose to be captured by now. His wolf should have been inside a cage, knocked out unconscious. He should have been sleeping under the influence of those heavy tranquilisers Daniel had prepared himself. "This is not possible." He muttered gulping down his fear. The alpha could clearly see his doom.

Shouldn't have trusted that b*tch. Now I'm in trouble because of her. I can't fight this beast. I have to think.......The omega. Yes! The omega. These thoughts struck him and he turned around in an instant but Taehyung was nowhere to be seen. Daniel looked around frantically. An evil smile making its way up his lips when he spotted the said male climbing up those wooden stairs with a few kids in tow.

Smirking he took large strides in the omega's direction. His steps halting when two men suddenly stood before his eyes like a shield. "Don't even think about it." Came a stern voice but Daniel just laughed it off. "Oldies like you should stay out of it. There's a reason why I'm the leader of a pack. A reason that I'm going to show you myself."

With that he charged forward striking Sunghoon and Jaehwan like a bullet. He was too fast for them. His movements were filled with agility while his attacks were cruel. Those sharp claws of his were drawing out blood from the two while they tried their very best to stop the man. "KIM TAEHYUNG!" He shouted. His arms choking Sunghoon in the process.

"COME DOWN OR ELSE YOUR FATHER DIES." He announced looking at the omega standing at the top of the stairs. "No Taehyung. Go and hide. We'll take care of things here." Jaehwan said getting up from the floor before charging towards Daniel again. The said man only smirked. His eyes never leaving the omega while his hand worked on it's own.

Taehyung on the other hand just stood their frozen to the core. Daniel did not even look at Jaehwan before blocking his hand and twisting it painfully. He forgot how to breath when the old alpha fell down squirming in pain while his father struggled in that monstrous hold. "Come down beautiful. Their life depends on you." The words were a clear warning making the boy tear up in fear.

He looked around but the scene just made his body shiver from distress. Jungkook was surrounded with uncountable alphas who were attacking him from every direction. The others were busy fighting with the attackers as well. He was the only one who could save the two men at the moment. So taking in a deep breath he turned to face the kids behind him. "Soobin take them with you and hide in the safest place you know. I'm giving you their responsibility. Okay baby." He said and smiled.

Caressing the little one's hair lovingly one last time he finally pushed them away from himself. "Go." He urged and then looked away from those pleading eyes. With shaky steps he slowly made his way down the stairs. "Leave him." His voice was stern despite the turmoil inside him. He tried his very best to appear unfazed but his shivering hands gave him away.

"Scared little omega. Are we?" Daniel mocked him. His eyes scanning the omega from top to bottom. In an instant he pushed Sunghoon away from himself before pulling Taehyung in his direction with all his force. The omega yelped. His hand coming up protectively around his stomach. "Let's see how that husband of yours reacts now." He whispered in the male's ears before dragging him towards the true blood.

"JEON JUNGKOOK. STOP IF YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR LOVER ALIVE." Daniel asserted holding onto the omega's wrist as tightly as possible. The huge wolf froze in place hearing him. His feral eyes travelling in the direction of the voice. A growl escaped his mouth as soon as his eyes landed on the two. The wolf growled again hoping for his alpha voice to work. But nothing happened since the creature was still weak from the Wolvesbane it had survived not even a week ago.

"KNEEL." Daniel commanded and every wolf from his pack obeyed him right away. "I SAID KNEEL TRUE BLOOD." He shouted while twisted Taehyung's hand in a weird angle. A loud crack resonated into the air followed by a painful scream. The true blood whimpered seeing his love in pain. Without thinking twice the beast kneeled before his enemy. His head down in submission.

It did not take even a second after that for the entire army from the Jeon pack to kneel down, just like their leader. Daniel started laughing at the scene before his eyes. "My omega did help me to take over the Jeon pack. Aren't you lucky for me dear Taehyung?" He said laughing like a maniac while Taehyung just fell on his knees. His broken arm still in the alpha's hold. He looked around with tears streaming down his cheeks. His heart aching at the sight of the huge wolf submitting to an enemy just for his sake.

"This is why you should have chosen me Jungkook." Eun-hi's high pitched voice entered his ears making him cry even more. He looked away in pain when the woman started stroking the True Blood like some tamed dog. A sob escaped his mouth when he felt that little human's heartbeat from inside him. He felt defeated but before he could lose all his hope his eyes suddenly landed on a piece of broken glass right next to his knees.

This is it. Came a voice from inside him and without thinking twice he picked it up before stabbing it right in Daniel's leg with all his force. The grip on his arm disappeared as the alpha lost his balance. Taking this chance Taehyung called out loud.....

"JUNGKOOK NOW!"

________________

We are near to the end. :-)