18.

Taehyung squirmed a little as the feeling of discomfort inside him grew more

Taehyung squirmed a little as the feeling of discomfort inside him grew more. The intensity of the situation was too much for him. Those fire like eyes were literally drilling holes into his body. That glare looking right through his soul.

Why is he staring at me like I've stolen something from his secret locker? Taehyung thought to himself as he tried his very best to keep up that fake smile on his face. The boy didn't like the man's aura at all. Not when that old man won't stop staring at him.

"So he's the surrogate?" Even though the question was not directed to him, the boy still felt a chill run down his spine. That rough voice making him more uneasy. Is he really their uncle? He just doesn't appear to be right. Taehyung's mind was swirling with these thoughts. He was so into his own questions that he didn't hear anything happening around him.

"......ahyung! Taehyung!" The boy flinched as the call for his name brought him out of those thoughts. "Y...yes! Were you talking to me?" He asked flustered from all the attention. "Yes! Uncle was asking you something." Jayhyun smiled pointing to the old man.

"Taehyung so tell me why you decided to do this for my nephew? Just curious." Taehyung gulped at the tone the old man used. Taking a deep breath he answered. "I had some reasons for accepting the offer. It was for a personal interest in the beginning but now I like the feeling. I'm actually glad that I could be of some help to alpha and luna." He kept his answer short and honest. His body going stiff at the eerie smile he got in return.

"That's great. It's nice meeting someone as honest as you. I'm glad they found you to carry their child." Hantae spoke. His eyes never leaving the omega. "By the way are you related to Kim Ha-joon by any chance? I can see some similarities." The omega's breath hitched at the name. His tense body going numb.

"Y..Yes. He is my uncle." He answered. His voice small. "Oh! He is a very good friend of mine. Where is he now? Do you all live together?" Taehyung shook his head. "No. He ran away six years ago. We don't know where he is."

"That's sad. He loved you like his own son. I still remember he used to talk a lot about you. How different are from others. How special you are. He also told me how people didn't like you because you were not like them. So tell us what makes you so different that my friend wouldn't stop talking about you." Hantae said smiling.

"I don't know w...why he said that. I'm not special at all." Taehyung said fidgeting with his fingers. His gaze fixed on his lap. I don't want to be around him. He thought to himself as his eyes got teary from all the overwhelming questions. His past was not something he wanted to bring up. That too infront of so many people.

"I don't think we should keep him here for that long hyung. He just got a little better and we are already tiring him up by making him sit here for so long. I'll take him back to his room. You all continue with the conversation." The true Blood's voice was like rain on his burning insides. He looked up only to find the other standing infront of him with a soft smile on his face.

"Thank you." The omega mouthed and Jungkook just shook his head slightly telling him that it was absolutely fine. Slowly Taehyung got up from the couch and then they both walked away from there. A pair of eyes following their every step with a dangerous glint inside.

"THIS IS CRAP. Why can't I confront him now? I can't stay here like your f*cking guard. I'm the son of a landlord. Not someone so poor and low. I am going to meet him today when everyone is sleeping and that's final." The alpha growled as anger started taking over his senses.

"Don't you dare talk to me in that tone. You should know who I am before speaking anything in front of me Minho. I've agreed to help you in getting your mate back but you have to work according to my plan." Hantae said eyeing the other with a stern look. The other sighing out in defeat.

"I'm sorry. I just want to teach Taehyung a lesson and take him back. He's my omega and he dared to carry a child that's not mine. I was furious when I got to know about this. I've tried to enter the pack house for the past one month but all my plans were useless. The security was tight and I couldn't enter without a good enough reason. It was like a miracle when you came to me offering your help. So I just got overexcited now that I'm just a few doors away from him." Minho said trying to sound as convincing as he could.

"I understand. Your omega should be at your feet agreeing to your demands not out there doing whatever he likes. I do get your emotions but save them for now. We just arrived today and if something goes wrong you'll be the first one suspected as you're new. Let things settle down for a week or so and then he's all yours. For now make sure that Taehyung doesn't see your face otherwise you'll be exposed. Also don't do something reckless. I'm counting on you." Hantae placed his hand on the alpha's shoulder giving him a look of assurance.

"I'll do just that. You don't have to worry and thank you for helping me." Minho stood up and bowed to the man. "I'll take my leave now." He said before turning around and walking out of the room. Once there was no one around Hantae started laughing. His sinister howling filling up the air.

"Foolish alphas make the best pawns. He'll be very useful in my plan to destroy my dear nephews and that Kang. Before that though.....

I have to confirm if he's the same omega or not."

________________

Who do you think is the main villain?