45.

Those eyes were shining with love and care

Those eyes were shining with love and care. Those slender hands giving him the desired comfort. "Come back quickly otherwise I'm going to dye your hair neon this time." Jungkook laughed at the omega's words. "I'll be back before you know it." He said assuring the pregnant male. Then slowly he cupped his face and joined their lips in a loving kiss. "I'll miss you." He heard the omega say when they finally separated themselves. "Me too." He said looking at the other with his passionate eyes. The omega staring back at him with the same intensity.

"Appa!" The sudden call from his son forced them to come out of their world. Turning away from Taehyung the true blood crouched down smiling and opened his arms for his little boy to come into. Giggling the kid embraced his father and kissed him on his cheek. "I'll take care of Eomma so you don't have to worry. Just come back with lots of flowers for him." He whispered in the ravenette's ear. Earning a fond smile from him in return. "I will." He replied feeling all warmed up from the love.

The ravenette gave Taehyung a quick glance. His heart beating faster than before when he saw the other already looking at them with fond eyes. He felt happy. Extremely happy with these two people. They had become a part of his heart and he wanted nothing more than to come back to them as quickly as possible.

"Kook! Concentrate. He's on the move." Jayhyun's concerned voice snapped him out of his beautiful thoughts. He took a deep breath and looked ahead at the man they had been following. "He's going towards the secluded area of these mountains. Not to the small village he had mentioned before." The ravenette nodded his head at the statement. His narrowed eyes never leaving the old man.

"Let's go hyung. We'll definitely find our parents today." He whispered and started walking after Hantae as silently as possible. It felt like ages to them. Their insides getting desperate with every passing minute. Their endeavour continued for many hours. Their eyes sparkling with hope when they finally arrived at a small wooden cottage in those deep pine forests.

They scanned the surroundings and found no one around. "We'll charge right in. Yoongi hyung will be here with the reinforcement anytime now." Jungkook declared and jumped out of his hiding. Jayhyun wanted to protest but he couldn't since the younger would never listen to him during such missions. On top of everything he was as desperate as the true blood to find his parents so without giving it another thought he jumped right after Jungkook.

With long strides they covered the remaining distance and without any hesitation kicked open the door only to halt at the view before them. There infront of their eyes were their parents. Chained to a corner like some animal and beside them sat Hantae on a high chair with his feet resting on their father's back.

"YOU F*CKER!" Jungkook growled. His eyes turning feral as he took in everything before him. His parents had been right under his nose all these years and he had no idea about it. He had trusted and respected a man who never deserved even an ounce of it. "HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU! YOU BASTARD." He screamed charging towards the man in full force.

His eyes were red while his veins were popping out in anger. In seconds he was on top of the old man punching him black and blue. "WE. TRUSTED. YOU. WE. RESPECTED. YOU." With every word came a harsh punch on Hantae's body. Blood now seeping out of his nose and mouth.

"Hantae!!" It was a scared and surprised voice that finally stopped Jungkook. He quickly glanced at the source of that voice. Jayhyun who had been breaking the chains looked up towards the door too. Both their eyes widening when they saw a male omega standing by the door. "Ha-joon get out of here. Call my guards." Hantae's voice was weak but still arrogant. He was looking at Jungkook with a smirk on his face. A crazy smirk.

This angered the true blood even more. He was about to punch the man again when a sudden realisation striked him. Ha-joon. Tae's uncle? His breathing became heavy when the truth dawned on him. "He is your mate. He told you everything about Taehyung. You knew about his powers all along. Right? You knew everything about him and this is why you were trying to get him out of the pack house. You wanted to capture him. Just like my parents. Am I right?"

He shook the bleeding man harshly to get the answers out of him but instead he received a laugh. A laugh filled with mocking. "Yes! You finally figured it out Jungkook. The mighty true blood indeed." Hantae's words were dripping with venom but Jungkook didn't care. Not when the man infront of his eyes had betrayed him in the worst way possible.

"WHY? WHY DID YOU DO IT YOU BASTARD!" The raven head shouted shaking him more aggressively than before. The aggression in the air turning more and more severe as the two stared at each other with nothing but immense loathe. "Kook we found him running away from here." It was Yoongi's sudden voice that broke their staring. They glanced in the direction of the voice and saw the pale man standing there with two soldiers behind him. The soldiers who were holding onto a struggling Ha-joon.

"Looks like my plan failed." Hantae slurred laughing like a maniac. "First my brother and now his son. You all really like to take away everything from me." He laughed. He grinned like a crazy man making the true blood angry beyond limits. "You really destroyed everything I had worked hard on all these years. YOU DESTROYED EVERYTHING."Hantae said looking at Jungkook. His red eyes staring right into his soul.

"It's only right that I take atleast one thing from you."

______________

Give me a kdrama suggestion.