5.

Taehyung stood in front of his parents with a wary look on his face

Taehyung stood in front of his parents with a wary look on his face. His parents were looking at him with an unknown expression. They had not given him any reaction till now. This was not what he had expected.

"Eomma. Appa. You didn't say anything?" His voice was skeptical because the situation was absolutely not normal. "So this is what you were doing for the past two days. And now you're telling us after everything has already been done." Ae-cha's voice was calm. It was as if she didn't mind her son's decision at all.

But Taehyung knew the actual reality. His eyes widened hearing that tone. Holy sh*t. You're dead today. He thought to himself. He had to do something real quick otherwise he would definitely lose his life today at the hands of his mother.

"Eomma! Eomma! Eomma!" With quick steps he walked towards the couch and crouched down beside her. "Listen to me first. Luna and Alpha are good people. They rule the pack so nicely. So I'm just doing a little thing for them. Also they'll pay all our debts. We'll be free Eomma and they will get a child. It's a win-win situation. So try to understand and don't look at me like thaaaaa........" He couldn't complete his words as his mother twisted his ear hard.

"Who told you to do this to yourself? It's not your debt Tae. It's our's." She said with glassy eyes. Now rubbing Taehyung's red ear gently. "Why are you destroying your life for us baby? Why don't you enjoy like others your age? You work you a*s off in the diner with us. You don't buy any art supplies just because they are expensive. You've always done everything possible to help us financially. You didn't even go to college and now this. Don't make me so guilty Tae."

Ae-cha's eyes stung as she did her best to hold those tears in but they finally rolled down her cheeks. Sunghoon had the same expression as well. "Eomma. Appa. It's not your debt as well. It's your good for nothing brother's debt who ran away leaving his younger brother struggling in the hands of some cruel loan sharks. You had to suffer because of him. You were  in trouble and as your son it's my responsibility to help you out. We are a family and we're in this together. You have sacrificed a lot too and trust me this was the last struggle. We are free now."

Taehyung gently wiped away the tears from his mother's eyes and held both their hands. "As far as this decision is concerned I don't regret it. I'm giving someone a little happiness eomma and I'm glad I can do this."

His words made his parents smile fondly at him. They were proud of their son. A sassy one but an angel from within. They embraced him in a tight hug and kissed his forehead lovingly. Taehyung sighed in relief at the gesture. Doing something for his loved ones gave him immense satisfaction. The smile on his parent's face was enough for him to be happy.

"Taehyung! Taehyung!" The omega gasped a little as the call for his name brought him out of his thoughts. "Oh! So..Sorry. I was just thinking about something." He apologised to the short male who was looking at him with concern.

"Are you alright? Tell me if something is wrong." Jimin asked getting closer to him. "Nothing. I was just missing my parents. I've never lived without them." Taehyung answered back honestly. He was actually a pampered and a protected one.

"A day and you're already missing them. Don't worry though you'll visit them soon." Jimin assured him and Taehyung nodded. Both of them had talked a lot the day before and had developed a liking towards each other. They had a lot in common and this was the reason why Taehyung was following Jimin everywhere in the pack house.

"Ok now Tae put this jug on the dining table. Everyone will be here for the lunch soon." Jimin said handing him a big glass jug filled with water. Taehyung quickly took it and started walking towards the table which was not too far away. Just a few steps from the kitchen.

He was just about to put that down when a ball collided with his hand in full force making him lose his grip. The jug fell down from his hand shattering into tiny pieces. A loud gasp left his mouth at the suddenness of the incident. "Can't you see?" A voice came from beside him catching his attention immediately.

"Is this what you say after kicking a ball at someone? Is this what you have been taught?" Taehyung snapped at the kid he had seen before. The same kid who had come to his room yesterday. "Where's your sorry? You just kicked the ball right at me. I could have injured myself but you didn't apologise."

The kid just glared at him without an ounce of remorse. Taehyung was about to say more but a deep voice prevented him from doing so. "HOW DARE YOU TALK TO MY SON LIKE THAT!" Jungkook walked towards them and stood right behind Soobin who was now smirking at the omega.

"You have to teach your son some mann...." Taehyung couldn't even complete his sentence since Jungkook interupted him suddenly. "A characterless person like you who cheated on his mate is teaching manners to someone else. A person who asked my brother to pay off his debts is teaching manners to my son. How. Dare. You." Jungkook looked at the omega with anger in his eyes. He looked feral.

Taehyung scoffed in frustration hearing the True Blood. Both the males infront of him were really getting on his nerves now. "A characterless person like me? Who gave you the right to be a judge for my character? Hearing some things from others doesn't give you the right to judge me. AND DON'T YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME. I know how to do that too."

Saying this he looked beside him and smirked when he spotted a glass of water on the dining table. Picking it up he splashed the contents on the true Blood's face earning a gasp from the people around.

"Cool down your hot head and think rationally before spouting nonsense from your mouth." Taehyung said and walked away from there leaving behind the astonished family members and...

A seething alpha.

__________

How was it? Is it interesting so far?