36.

The black eyes of the woman were fixed on the small flame that she had lighted a few seconds ago

The black eyes of the woman were fixed on the small flame that she had lighted a few seconds ago. Her lips turned up in a satisfied smile as she thought back to her success. A success that could make all her dreams turn into a ravishing reality.

"What are you thinking about so deeply? Is there something that I don't know?" A rough gravely voice snapped her out of those thoughts. She looked up only to lock her gaze with Hantae. "Yes I was thinking about the drama that we'll be witnessing soon." She uttered the half truth. "Drama?" The man questioned. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Though I'm not fond of the idea but Soobin is my useless child so I know a few things about him. Everyday he visits that small secluded playground with either Jungkook or a guard. Though these days he has been going there with Taehyung. Also he sits on the swing everyday while that omega helps him to swing." She explained but Hantae couldn't get the meaning of her words. "Is there something that I'm missing?" He asked as his confusion grew ten folds more.

"I've asked my men to tamper the swing. That thing is going to break down after just a few jostles. Soobin will get injured because of him and I'll be there to cause more drama. I will instigate Jungkook against him and it wouldn't be that difficult once he will witness an injured Soobin. You know how emotional he is for that kid. Once he's ousted you can do whatever you want with him and I'll be there to take care of my mate and hurting child." Her voice was so confident that it sent a thrill up Hantae's spine.

He smiled sinisterly at the excitement he felt flowing through his nerves. "Bravo! I didn't know you could do it alone. I was still planning something but you've already went forward with the plan. That's really great. You will surely be rewarded once I get the pack." He exclaimed looking directly at Eun-hi.

The woman just eyed him with raised brows before uttering. "I will get my reward Mr. Jeon. That I'm sure of." Her words held meaning deeper than Hantae could comprehend. Her smile holding a happiness beyond his understanding. "Okay then. Do whatever you want to. I trust you girl. I'm sure you'll have Jungkook under control in no time." Hantae said and then went towards her. Patting her shoulder he gave her one last look before walking away.

Once the man was nowhere in sight she spun the lighter in her hand and whispered to herself. "I will have whatever I want Mr. Jeon. With you or without you."

"

"It is tampered. These chains have been slit up with a hot equipment. The mark seems to be recent." The true blood said as he examined the swing with narrowed eyes. "A few hard sways and it would have broken down." He turned his head to look at the omega who had a serious expression on his visage.

"I'll ask the guards to remove this swing from the playground. You don't have to worry about Soobin anymore Bambi. See we've already taken care of it." Jungkook assured the other who nodded his head. Finally taking a sigh of relief when the uneasy feeling from his body vanished completely.

"Everything is going to be alright now. I can feel it." The omega said looking at Jungkook with hopeful eyes. A soft smile appearing on his once anxious face. "But we'll still keep an eye on Soobin. I don't want to take any chances. Above all it seems intentional. Like someone is planning all this."

Jungkook knew that Taehyung was right. The chains were no where rusty so it was almost impossible for them to break so suddenly. Also the slits were too recent. As if they had been made there just a few hours ago. "You're right. I have to look into this. Once I find out the truth we'll go and tell everything to Jayhyun hyung. But till then let's keep this between us because if there is someone inside the pack house who is trying to play all theses dirty tricks then we can't let the news of us knowing about it out. We have to be as secretive as possible." Jungkook said receiving a nod in return.

"I'll help you too. Let's look for the person together." Taehyung announced with a firm look in his eyes but Jungkook shook his head in denial. "You have someone else to take care of Bambi and I want you to look after Soobin as well. Of course I'll tell you everything about the progress but you'll not be in action. I hope you understand."

The gentle voice and the soothing caresses of the true blood gave Taehyung an assurance he needed. Smiling he nodded slowly. Jungkook reciprocating the gesture. "Now that we've taken care of things for the time being I have something to ask." The ravenette's statement caused a sudden excitement in the omega's body. His eyes shining expectantly.

"I want to take you somewhere. Just the two of us. Will you like to go on a date with me?" The forever confident true blood looked so nervous that Taehyung couldn't help but giggle. His eyes scanned the bunny like innocent face of the other who looked anxious beyond imagination. "Ummm...." He prtended to think deeply about the proposal. His gaze never leaving the gulping alpha.

"Ofcourse I'll go with you." He cheered out laughing at the relieved sigh that left Jungkook's mouth. "I've never been this nervous in my life. You thinking for a few seconds was enough to make me forget how to breathe." Jungkook said rubbing his chest up and down.

"Oh really?" Taehyung asked smirking. "Then what about the day I winked at you? You didn't look anything like the confident true blood that day." Saying that he walked away from there trying he suppress his giggles.

"Wait! So you did that intentionally? You remember it?" Jungkook shouted running after the omega. His insides being a puddle of mixed emotions.

Emotions that were slowly making him fall for a certain boy.

_________________

Date coming soon. Who's excited?

Also, you do remember their first meeting. Right? The wink. ;-)